Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Edexcel students: Look at Jan 2012 and June 2012 papers... Watch

ReputationRep:
    The question types in both papers seem likely to appear in tomorrows exam. Thsi is because June 2014's paper was very similar to Jan 2011 and June 2011's papers. So make sure you look at the Jan 2012 and June 2012 papers to be best ready for the exam tomorrow. My estimation is based on past trends, this is just a PREDICTION, albeit a likely right one.

ReputationRep:
    You absolute BEAUTY thank you so so so so so much Smashed the RE today! You're such a genius I have no idea who you are but I love you and you deserve straight A*s <3 <3 <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-LevelEconomist)
    The question types in both papers seem likely to appear in tomorrows exam. Thsi is because June 2014's paper was very similar to Jan 2011 and June 2011's papers. So make sure you look at the Jan 2012 and June 2012 papers to be best ready for the exam tomorrow. My estimation is based on past trends, this is just a PREDICTION, albeit a likely right one.
    Isit for every subject under edexcel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-LevelEconomist)

what do you predict for unit 2 economics trend

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.