Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

PL Live: Chelsea v Liverpool 10/05 4pm Watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    A typical end of season affair.

Chelsea were clearly not arsed. JT is now the highest scoring defender in the history of the PL, though, which is some achievement. Magnificent leader, captain and player. Fabregas was pretty good today, too, but Hazard didn't offer much for once. Loftus-Cheek is due to play in an U21 match tomorrow, so it's acceptable he only got an hour from Mourinho. He was competent.

Credit to the Chelsea fans for the ovation for Gerrard, although if truth be told, he’s provided more joy for them than grief over the years.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Being an Arsenal fan you won't understand the hate we have for Liverpool.
    meh ok fair enough

(Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Would you applaud, say Adebayor off the pitch? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not the same thing sorry

(Original post by sr90)
    Can someone tell me wtf ''salty'' means?
    Urban dictionary is your friend

ReputationRep:
    LP is on one today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Chelsea...just ****ing disgusting really.

https://twitter.com/br_uk/status/597...797120/photo/1
    Disgusting? It's called banter you silly wench. Go watch another sport if you're going to complain about things like this.

(Original post by TornadoGR4)
    They're arguably the worst fans in England. I'd put them on par with Millwall to be honest.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Lol. As a Liverpool fan I found the signs extremely amusing - and so did Gerrard. You can tell by his interview. Hardly 'disgusting'.

Not like they were racially abusing Johnson or something ffs. Let's all have some perspective, eh?

ReputationRep:
    Just don't bother quoting me Bell, don't even mention me in your posts. Pretend I don't exist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Lol. As a Liverpool fan I found the signs extremely amusing - and so did Gerrard. You can tell by his interview. Hardly 'disgusting'.

Not like they were racially abusing Johnson or something ffs. Let's all have some perspective, eh?
    Dunno why people are making such a big deal out of something which occurs every match. Remember the David Moyes football genius poster? Nobody complained then, and rightfully so. He got a standing ovation, and Arsenal fans complaining about mistreating players on their visit to a ground is major Pot Kettle level...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    Remember the David Moyes football genius poster?
    Haha that banner was class. Liverpool fans have definitely been responsible for some of the funniest in recent years, so we can allow Chelsea to have this one today imo.

ReputationRep:
    Just don't bother quoting me Bell, don't even mention me in your posts. Pretend I don't exist.
    Maybe don't call me a ******* the. Either on this or your dupe account. Your disdain for fans of the bigger clubs is I have to say pretty cute, with a little splash of pathetic.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    Dunno why people are making such a big deal out of something which occurs every match. Remember the David Moyes football genius poster? Nobody complained then, and rightfully so. He got a standing ovation, and Arsenal fans complaining about mistreating players on their visit to a ground is major Pot Kettle level...
    I remember the first time Arsenal played Chelsea after Ashley Cole's transfer, loads of the Arsenal fans made fake notes with his head on them and waved them in front of him. Nobody can claim the moral high ground and say ''oh our fans would never do that''. One of the best parts about football is the banter between different sets of supporters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Disgusting? It's called banter you silly wench. Go watch another sport if you're going to complain about things like this.
    ouch.
    Shed going in!

if it were me, i'd card him...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Maybe don't call me a ******* the. Either on this or your dupe account. Your disdain for fans of the bigger clubs is I have to say pretty cute, with a little splash of pathetic.
    Why do you keep trying to start arguments?

I don't really care about the fans of bigger clubs. Most are decent. It's just the few like yourself that let them down.

Now, don't quote me again. Don't mention me in any of your posts & don't respond or rise to anything I post. I'll return the favour. Can you act like an adult & do that?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a chelsea fan and our fans today were imbeciles. Having the audacity to disrespect a great player in his last game. So what if he slipped and we cost them the title? It's no reason to taunt him.

ReputationRep:
    I thought the banners were ****.

Mainly cos it was done before when Terry slipped in the European Cup final.

Pretty dead bants to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you keep trying to start arguments?

I don't really care about the fans of bigger clubs. Most are decent. It's just the few like yourself that let them down.

Now, don't quote me again. Don't mention me in any of your posts & don't respond or rise to anything I post. I'll return the favour. Can you act like an adult & do that?
    You want me to act maturately and post like an adult, as well as telling me what to post after you called me "a cancer of a fan" the other day? Haha, God you're thick. That BTEC clearly didn't help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StressedByDay)
    I'm a chelsea fan and our fans today were imbeciles. Having the audacity to disrespect a great player in his last game. So what if he slipped and we cost them the title? It's no reason to taunt him.
    It's called banter
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Put the handbags away for **** sake. Swear that every thread just turns in to you two (and that other dupe I banned) arguing.

ReputationRep:
    The hate is real! Chill out jheez

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Put the handbags away for **** sake. Swear that every thread just turns in to you two (and that other dupe I banned) arguing.
    Was Michu an active FF poster? Pls confirm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    What do you think I'm trying to do? I can't help it when he's the one quoting me. I offered an amicable solution & he's using it to try and goad more reactions.

I implore you to actually step in & take charge.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 12, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.