Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey guys,

    I'm flying to New Zealand late August, transitting through Brisbane. This means i'll need to get an Australian transit visa. However, I would be going to Sydney for a couple of days during the month I am in New Zealand which I would need the eVisitor for.

    So basically my question is do I need to get a transit visa for Brisbane and a separate eVisitor for when I go to Sydney? or can I just use the eVisitor to transit through Brisbane (and to travel though Sydney)?

    (Sorry if this is a stupid question)
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.