The Student Room Group

Aqa general studies as thread

Anyone else doing general studies aqa on Thursday 14th may??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by tay22

Posted from TSR Mobile

Swear like half the country is haha
Reply 2
Original post by voxdock
Swear like half the country is haha

Out of 180 in my year? 15 of us are...

Anyway what's it about? Don't have a clue

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
can anyone help me with how to tell the difference between the type of arguments still get them wrong.. :angry: I made the biggest mistake taking this subject am so bad at this critical thinking.. :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by tay22

Posted from TSR Mobile

am taking edexcel board tho :biggrin:
Yeah, it's compulsory at my school. However due to my timetable I don't have any lessons for it.

Can someone give me some tips for part b ( the long answer questions) - like how many points do you write for each?
Reply 6
Original post by contradicta
Yeah, it's compulsory at my school. However due to my timetable I don't have any lessons for it.

Can someone give me some tips for part b ( the long answer questions) - like how many points do you write for each?

My teacher thought there was 1 exam when there's 2! :redface: what are the exams pleaseeee help!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tay22
My teacher thought there was 1 exam when there's 2! :redface: what are the exams pleaseeee help!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you are doing AQA (spec a) there are 2. One is on culture and society - one on science.

http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/general-studies/a-level/general-studies-a-2760/past-papers-and-mark-schemes

Bet bet is to look at the past papers, mark schemes and examiners reports
Reply 8
Original post by contradicta
If you are doing AQA (spec a) there are 2. One is on culture and society - one on science.

http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/general-studies/a-level/general-studies-a-2760/past-papers-and-mark-schemes

Bet bet is to look at the past papers, mark schemes and examiners reports

Hey no I think I'm doing B... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest