Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have access to the paper, or can remember all the questions?
    Im really worried about how i did, and i want to count up all my marks

ReputationRep:
    what did people get for the final question- Limitations of the data collected (section D)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swingrx)
    Does anyone have access to the paper, or can remember all the questions?
    Im really worried about how i did, and i want to count up all my marks
    I don't think that anyone has made an unofficial mark scheme yet, do you have any questions in particular which you are worried about? Also, the exam is over now, so don't worry about it too much I'm sure you did great, just remember you have coursework that can always bring you up xx

ReputationRep:
    for the last six marker, would talking about the yoghurt's taste being different and how antibiotics could cause side effects be valid for marks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhoenixHellRider)
    for the last six marker, would talking about the yoghurt's taste being different and how antibiotics could cause side effects be valid for marks?
    Yeah I think that would be fine. I think the main answers would be in regard to lactobacillus and how the lactose will break into lactic acid but the antibiotics will make the acidic solution more neutral this ruining the yogurt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Panic Queen)
    Yeah I think that would be fine. I think the main answers would be in regard to lactobacillus and how the lactose will break into lactic acid but the antibiotics will make the acidic solution more neutral this ruining the yogurt
    The antibiotics don't neutralise the acid, they kill the bacteria producing the acid :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarrisonGCSE)
    The antibiotics don't neutralise the acid, they kill the bacteria producing the acid :P
    Oh god yeah 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi all! what do you reckon the grade boundary for an A would be for the B4 B5 B6 exam?

ReputationRep:
    what did people get for the final question- Limitations of the data collected (section D)
    Only patients with heart disease were included, so results may not apply to healthy people. Also, only one factor which affects chances of heart disease was covered.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    also, a problem for the manufacturers is that with less bacteria, there is less lactic acid being produced, and lactic acid causes the milk to clot, so the yoghurt will be runnier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kienzan)
    Only patients with heart disease were included, so results may not apply to healthy people. Also, only one factor which affects chances of heart disease was covered.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Could you have said they did not take data from people with a heart rate of 58-78, so we don't know if a different trend would have been shown in this category?

Poll
Would you rather

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.