Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Help. I have had no relationships and I'm failing at life Watch

I'm absolutely failing.

I have no real friends. The friends I have just rely on money or are also drifters My relationship with my parents is superficial and I only have a very select few people I actually talk to online.

I used to receive regular amounts of money but this has stopped and I'm left with only £10,000 in the bank. I had some stock investments but they were picked by me and are highly depressed.

I'm not sure what to do. I blow about £2,000 per month in London and i haven't went clubbing or partying for at least 2 months but I'm failing at uni. I'm addicted to computer games and sex. These are addictions which have wasted a lot of my time. I want to find some friends and look for help but I don't know who to turn to. My parents think I'm happy and are supportive of me when I say I want to do this or do that but I'm not 23 and they are not happy. They've stopped sending me money and I now have not many choices. I cannot go on holiday or do anything without asking them for money now when I could used to rely on my credit card. I have never worked in my life before and have no way to pay my rent once the contract finishes.

I have no motivation in life right now. I didn't go to classes this whole year because I felt sad every day and went on holiday to the Americas during sem break. Now reality hits and I'm ****ed because I'm not like the other trust fund babies - my parents have refused to support me and I think I will not get any property or money either. My current options are to transfer to another school either in the UK or another country or go back home. What should I do???

you could always start with getting a job??

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 10, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your GCSE results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.