To get your score:
Add the date your exam is in: (e.g. if the date is the 26th, then add 26 to your score, ignore month of exa)
Add the month of your birth(1 for jan, 2 for feb, 8 for August)
Add 3 if it's your favorite subject. Subtract 2 if you don't like the subject.
Divide by 8 and take the remainder, this is your score.
What your score means:
0: Today is your lucky day! You will do your best in the exam and get the grade you deserve.
1: Your performance on the day might feel shaky, but when results come in, you will be positively surprised.
2: Most things will go smoothly in the exam, but questions that surprise you will suddenly come your way. Your performance depends on how you can react to these surprise questions under pressure.
3. There will be some disturbance in some form or another during the exam affecting your performance. Don't let them get to you though.
4. Your performance today is especially prone to be undermined by careless mistakes. Check your answers!
5. You will feel more pressure than usual in your exam. Don't let this get to your head.
6. A gift awaits you in the exam paper, and you will get more marks than you deserve.
7. This exam paper is particularly unfair, and asked questions that were perhaps a bit unreasonable given what paper was meant to be. Suck it up and do your best.
Your exam horoscope Watch
- Thread Starter
Last edited by CancerousProblem; 10-05-2015 at 17:33.
- 10-05-2015 17:24
- 10-05-2015 17:28
love this aha