Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Dress without a bra/Is it James Bond enough? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to hazard a guess as to whether it would be appropriate to wear this dress (http://www.dylanqueen.co.uk/a-line-b...edback=1&r_p=2) without a bra

Obviously the question refers to a strapless bra, I am not that stupid.

The second part of the question relates to the theme of the event, which is James Bond. Now I have never seen any of the films so I dont really know if this is James Bond enough... the event is in the evening.

I also wanted to know if people think this would be appropriate to wear to a wedding reception.

Thanks for you time (:

Bryony

ReputationRep:
    That dress is gorgeous! Do you mean you're going to wear a strapless bra or are you asking if you'd be okay without a bra at all?

If you're asking about no bra at all you should be fine if your breasts are on the smaller side like mine (B cups) however if you have D cups I would maybe take precautions and get some tape or something to hold your boobs and dress in place.

That dress is also appropriate for a James Bond theme and wedding reception. It is very elegant, love it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 10, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Would you rather

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.