Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Applying to Kingston University - MSc in Marketing & Strategy/Brand Management Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I have received an offer to study at Kingston University choosing Masters in Marketing. Can anyone recommend this University and this study field?

Also, if anyone knows what is the difference between Kingston University and Kingston Business School? Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Can't comment on the Universities reputation for the course but can comment on the course itself.

It's a well respected masters if you're intending to go into that field, for example Buying and Merchandising roles within retail companies absolutely love those with Marketing and Brand management qualifications, it will also allow you to demand a higher salary in the field with you most likely starting as an assistant buyer/merchandiser in comparison to the traditional route of: Buying Assistant -> Senior Buying Assistant -> Assistant Buyer -> Buyer -> Senior Buyer -> Buying Manager ect.

You'll also have a higher chance of promotion, a lot faster than those without the masters.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for the information!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdriRoz)
    I have received an offer to study at Kingston University choosing Masters in Marketing. Can anyone recommend this University and this study field?

Also, if anyone knows what is the difference between Kingston University and Kingston Business School? Thank you!
    There are just so many more renowned places to study Marketing. Why would you go to Kingston?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdriRoz)

Hi AdriRoz,

It's great to hear that you've received an offer from us! I can recommend our Business courses due to the industry links we have. Kingston Business School is a part of the university. The building is based at our Kingston Hill campus and is only a few years old with great facilities.

If you have any questions/there is anything I can help you with don't hesitate to ask!

Chloe
    Student Ambassador

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 18, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.