Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    I'm almost through my the 5th year of a Medical Degree at Oxford, and I have not yet managed to get a maintenance loan from Student Finance. I applied for (and have received) the NHS non-means tested bursary and would like to know whether I can get a maintenance loan to help pay my accommodation (I am not living with parents).
    • Official TSR Representative

    Hi there.

    For NHS funded students, you can still apply to us and received a reduced rate of loan if you wish.

How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.