Turn on thread page Beta

Hey guys
    Well exams are round the corner but don't know what's happening. I.don't feel stressed but have lost 3 kg.
    Anyway so there is this girl in my college who has turned out to be the biggest 2 face I know.
    We were best of friends when we were younger but she turned on my back at high and now always laughs at me in college with her friends. She knows every personal detail about my life due to our past and I feel that when she laughs or her friends laugh at me it's because of that.
    The fear is her being there when I'm older. After college the thought of her just makes me scared. Idk why this is happening. I plan to move out the town I'm living because the town is filled with horrible people full of jealousy in our community so moving somewhere new will help.
    But the presence of her seeing me again or trying be friends again just makes me so uncomfortable
    Why am I feeling like this?
    Btw her family and our family despise each other.
    I regret ever being friends with her

ReputationRep:
    You feel like that because you are conscious that she knows information about you, and you are most likely scared that id you see her again, the bullying (well whatever you call it, it seems like bullying) would start again, she would turn people against you and you could nerver be happy.

It's called paranoia.
    YOu need to let her go.

(Original post by physicsamor)
    You feel like that because you are conscious that she knows information about you, and you are most likely scared that id you see her again, the bullying (well whatever you call it, it seems like bullying) would start again, she would turn people against you and you could nerver be happy.

It's called paranoia.
    YOu need to let her go.
    How do I do that whenever I see her on sixth form she makes me depressed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How do I do that whenever I see her on sixth form she makes me depressed
    Listen, she has no right, NO RIGHT, to make you feel depressed. Confidence in yourself to ignore anything that she does say is a way, but it lies in the idea that you must realise that she is not better than you, you must realise that she's not worth your time.

(Original post by physicsamor)
    Listen, she has no right, NO RIGHT, to make you feel depressed. Confidence in yourself to ignore anything that she does say is a way, but it lies in the idea that you must realise that she is not better than you, you must realise that she's not worth your time.
    Thanks so much do you know what I can.do to feel this way and boost my confidence?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much do you know what I can.do to feel this way and boost my confidence?
    Make a list of all the positive things about yourself, next time you see this person smile at them, it'll catch them off guard. They are expecting you to act scared, but if you smile then it'll show them (gradually) that you're not scared and they'll leave you alo. Learn to love yourself, it may be vain but this is YOURfuture, be all for achieving your own goals, put yourself first and stop letting others dictate your life!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys
    Well exams are round the corner but don't know what's happening. I.don't feel stressed but have lost 3 kg.
    Anyway so there is this girl in my college who has turned out to be the biggest 2 face I know.
    We were best of friends when we were younger but she turned on my back at high and now always laughs at me in college with her friends. She knows every personal detail about my life due to our past and I feel that when she laughs or her friends laugh at me it's because of that.
    The fear is her being there when I'm older. After college the thought of her just makes me scared. Idk why this is happening. I plan to move out the town I'm living because the town is filled with horrible people full of jealousy in our community so moving somewhere new will help.
    But the presence of her seeing me again or trying be friends again just makes me so uncomfortable
    Why am I feeling like this?
    Btw her family and our family despise each other.
    I regret ever being friends with her
    Don't let her get to you, go home ~ play some video games, watch some films and forget about it C: ~ Just avoid her I guess? Focus on your exams, don't let her get to you! You'll be going to uni or whatever soon so she'll no longer be a problem :3 good luck

Be confident in yourself and know where you want to go
    Forget people who dont help you to grow
    She'll get stuck in all her bitterness
    xx

ReputationRep:
    One word: chloroform...actually two words:

chloroform and a katana

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 10, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.