Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Making my predictions.

C2 6 marker might be Particle Theory
    C3 6 marker could be Haber Process

C2 could have big questions on Electroplating, Polymers, Salts
    C3 could have big questions on Alcohols, Carboxylic Acids and Esters, Mendeleev, Anion Testing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gennabm)
    I think there will be a 6 marker either on Crystallisation of the exothermic reaction of heating pads
    or failing that, titration (they love recycling this one)
    And there will almost definitely be a question on the Haber Process on the C3 paper so prepare for that
    and electrolysis, acids & salts & bases too
    I think the consolation comes where this years exams will be a little easier than previous years as, doing past papers, they seem to have gotten the short straw with the harder topics in the past couple!
    The biology one I found was very easy but with that comes higher grade boundaries.
    Good luck for tomorrow everyone! x
    omg it's genna this is hilarious omg hi

ReputationRep:
    good luckkk everyonee

ReputationRep:
    As long as the 6 marker isn't on electroplating then i'll be happy.

I'm hoping it's on titration but I reckon it will be on nanoparticles.

Hopefully I can get an A* in chemistry to make up for my biology exam which I did shockingly poor in.

Best of luck to everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stressthistest)
    anyone got any ideas what some of the c3 questions will be on?? Also, help on titration calculations??
    A bit late but:

http://youtu.be/j_N2QU74AtM

ReputationRep:
    GOOD LUCK!! last minute recision is great :/

ReputationRep:
    Jheez if it is thermosetting and softening what should we say!

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck Everyone!

ReputationRep:
    How was it and please put possible answers put on cheers

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys put mercury questions

ReputationRep:
    easy exam

ReputationRep:
    That was so easy I might cry of happiness! Basically a free 6 marker as well

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have an idea of what the C3 Grade Boundaries might be? I think I messed up big time, I' guessing I got between 33-36 marks

ReputationRep:
    I think some of us were blessed with that paper. Possibly AQA's way of apologising following the biology paper we had

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else accidentally miss out the iodine diagram drawing question
    that's 2 marks gone for me, goodbye a* haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophierox)
    What question?! Did you do the C3 paper or the Further Additional science paper?

ReputationRep:
    That was a cute exam,super easy and really just, well cute! Expecting high grade boundaries but I bet we all did great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zc555)
    What question?! Did you do the C3 paper or the Further Additional science paper?
    It was the question that said Iodine has similar properties to Chlorine. Then asked to draw it, it was on the additional, further science people are doing the exam now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophierox)
    (Original post by t.thompson22)
    I think some of us were blessed with that paper. Possibly AQA's way of apologising following the biology paper we had
    (Original post by zc555)
    Does anyone have an idea of what the C3 Grade Boundaries might be? I think I messed up big time, I' guessing I got between 33-36 marks
    (Original post by ruqayyah12334)
    what did u guys put ? cryolite and ______ i put bauxite
    what did u put for the improvement of the experiment?
    what did u say for the dental braces? i said nitinol makes it stronger and is a memory alloy and can maintain its shape
    what did up put for the difference in structure in an alloy and a metal - i said an alloy contains atoms of different metals so the layers are rough and cannot slide over eachother meaning that an alloy is stronger
    what did u say for why a coin isn't pure copper - i said it would lose shape.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.