Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #sarahsmith2)
    Can you send pictures???
    i can if u really want - Y wot u need to know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palette)
    I put 'ionic compound' too.

It's AQA's fault for being rather vague this year.
    I put that too! The answer they wanted was probably that they're bases but we're right and they didn't specify so we best get it 😡

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vivalastudent)
    This question has probably been answered a lot, but on the C2 paper, what were the two control variables that you had to tick? Everyone I spoke to said a different answer:confused:
    I said the water trottle thing and something else. Basically the first two boxes :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tue)
    Yeah I realised that too and changed it to 60 but I was unsure so I went back to 30
    I thought it was asking for the volume of the whole solution, so I put 55, not sure though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheena_G)
    how do you have the paper?
    i asked for one of the spare ones after sch and was given it woohoo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwstudent)
    Yes pretty pleaaaaase 😊😊 Nothing specific just can barely remember any questions

ReputationRep:
    Ooh yes please. Could you put up a pic of that Sodium Oxide question as I can't seem to remember it

ReputationRep:
    I shouldn't have lost too many marks on that paper though. I think the six marker was the only question in C2 which I know for certain that I lost marks in.
    I agree.

ReputationRep:
    Yes pretty pleaaaaase 😊😊 Nothing specific just can barely remember any questions
    haha ok so wot ones?!!
    can give u a general idea of each ques if u want!!

ReputationRep:
    I put that too! The answer they wanted was probably that they're bases but we're right and they didn't specify so we best get it
    I think AQA's been ambiguous on numerous questions. They've always been like that in French, but not so much for science, until now, that is. But then I like to blame the exam board for my own mistakes, which isn't very good!

ReputationRep:
    i asked for one of the spare ones after sch and was given it woohoo
    do you have unit 3. if so can you post the first question/ first page? thanks.

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone put for why there was an anomaly on the graph?

ReputationRep:
    I am so annoyed that c3 didn't involve any equations/maths!! I thought this one was the hardest yet as it was so vague and mainly recall, not actual knowledge Definitely got the one about advantages and disadvantages of different methods wrong; what did you guys put?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neil20143)
    Ooh yes please. Could you put up a pic of that Sodium Oxide question as I can't seem to remember it
    think u mean sodium chloride?? or
    BTW i have C2 paper not C3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nabzy8)
    lead from lead nitrate solution, i put evaporation*
    Filtration as it is a precipitate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nomes24)
    do you have unit 3. if so can you post the first question/ first page? thanks.
    So sorry i only have C2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackthb)
    for the aluminum question, would bauxite suffice as to aluminum oxide?
    I put the bauxite too, I think that it will get the mark.

ReputationRep:
    I put that too! The answer they wanted was probably that they're bases but we're right and they didn't specify so we best get it ������
    If we don't get the mark and I'm one mark off a boundary then I'm sending a letter of complaint💩💩💩

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neil20143)
    I predict 46/60 for an A* in C2, and 44/60 for an A* in C3.
    I agree. (At least I hope) These seem like fitting grade boundaries. I just hope I've met them

ReputationRep:
    I think AQA's been ambiguous on numerous questions. They've always been like that in French, but not so much for science, until now, that is. But then I like to blame the exam board for my own mistakes, which isn't very good!
    Haha but they were particularly bad this year... Thought the french wasn't too bad on ambiguity this year but the science - terrible!

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.