Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwstudent)
    any ones in particular - i have C2 btw
    Can you send a picture of each question? Sorry for asking but I believe I may have missed a question ;p

ReputationRep:
    think u mean sodium chloride?? or
    BTW i have C2 paper not C3
    OH! That one! Never mind.

ReputationRep:
    There was one question, I think it was on C3 but i may be wrong, and it was a gap fill with 2 spaces, the first was on about moles and i put grams, the second was about comparing elements and i put carbon 12, i was wondering what other people put for this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren-x-)
    I am so annoyed that c3 didn't involve any equations/maths!! I thought this one was the hardest yet as it was so vague and mainly recall, not actual knowledge Definitely got the one about advantages and disadvantages of different methods wrong; what did you guys put?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same there was no maths in C3 except for energy change and we were given the formula for it. So annoyed there was no titration calculations or bond energies...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheena_G)
    Oh I thought that was a question on why that anomaly was there, have I just made that up? haha
    No I remember something like this! It might not have been for this question but I'm sure there was something on one of the papers like why might the student have obtained an anomaly... I had no idea😌

ReputationRep:
    any ones in particular - i have C2 btw
    Can you do... all of them? please Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pra99)
    I put conc and volume of cylinder. Im sure about the conc but not about the cylinder. How could it be mass? If the surface area is going to be changed then surely you can't keep the mass the same aswell

That's what I was thinking, I think I did concentration and water in the throttle but I'm not quite sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neil20143)
    OH! That one! Never mind.
    soorry bout that - i didnt do C3 so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma_B1)
    Yeh it right 👍👍👍
    aw good at least I know I have 1 mark out of the 60 haha!

ReputationRep:
    soorry bout that - i didnt do C3 so
    Are you going to post the C2 paper though? Would be super awesome.

ReputationRep:
    That's what I was thinking, I think I did concentration and water in the throttle but I'm not quite sure.
    pretty sure it was concentration and mass of the marble chips

ReputationRep:
    WHat did people get for Ethanoic acid having a higher pH than HCL?

I wrote that HCL is a strong acid so it completely ionises in an aqueous solution but Ethanoic acid is a weak acid that doesn't completely ionise.
    Yeh I wrote that!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by logic99)
    Can you do... all of them? please Thank you

(Original post by Ben_Follester)
    Can you send a picture of each question? Sorry for asking but I believe I may have missed a question ;p
    No worries... Will do - but be prepared to wait a lil while if thats ok! Where would you like me to put them? shall i send them seperatly to you both? or is there any particular plc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JassyC)
    Same there was no maths in C3 except for energy change and we were given the formula for it. So annoyed there was no titration calculations or bond energies...
    Me too! Even in unit 2 no percentage yield or reacting mass calculations! I was counting on the maths questions 😠😡😡

ReputationRep:
    Grade boundary predictions for C2?

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys put for why two different substances can be made from the same reaction?
    . Because one was high density and one was low density I said the conditions e.g pressure could be changed mid way throug?
    Really worrying about this exam now , wanted to do Chem for A-level but can't do it unless a*, and I can't see that happening.

ReputationRep:
    No worries... Will do - but be prepared to wait a lil while if thats ok! Where would you like me to put them? shall i send them seperatly to you both? or is there any particular plc?
    To me too please!

ReputationRep:
    What was the reason for anomalous result i said human error but not sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonathanitb)
    Are you going to post the C2 paper though? Would be super awesome.
    Yep will try!!

ReputationRep:
    Id prefer seperatly but what ever suits you. Also I only did C2 aswell :cool:

Poll
Would you rather

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.