Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    WELL.....
    finally here it is!!
    Plz msg me if it doesnt work for some reason....

MT for your patience! HAGE

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...217&highlight=

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palette)
    I hated that 6 marker, but everything else in the C2 exam was easy, although I may have accidentally written 'atomic number' instead of 'atomic mass number'. By the way for that experiment question, would the student see solid copper deposited at the bottom of the beaker?

I could never draw well, so I don't like to discuss art.
    It was atomic mass number? I thought it was just atomic number, that's what I put. As arranged in order of no of protons, right? What question is this? (I get confused between the two units!)

The 6 marker about zinc ? Yep I put that brown copper solid would be formed and the solution colour would change... (possibly..)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harris07826)
    Where was the balancing equations question in C2
    Can't remember but there definitely was one 😁 Think Pb(NO3)2 was a product but not sure if I just made that up...
    Anyway what did you guys put for the number of atoms 😁😁😁😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nomes24)
    It was atomic mass number? I thought it was just atomic number, that's what I put. As arranged in order of no of protons, right? What question is this? (I get confused between the two units!)

The 6 marker about zinc ? Yep I put that brown copper solid would be formed and the solution colour would change... (possibly..)
    I was talking about Lithium-7 and why the mass is 7 (3 protons, 4 neutrons, protons and neutrons have one relative atomic mass each, 3+4= 7).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palette)
    I was talking about Lithium-7 and why the mass is 7 (3 protons, 4 neutrons, protons and neutrons have one relative atomic mass each, 3+4= 7).
    Ohhh right, don't worry, hopefully they won't want that much detail. I think I just put 3 proton, 4 neutron thing then the mass of a neutron and a proton is 1 each. Or maybe I did put relative atomic mass??! The brain trick thing is happening to me now xD

ReputationRep:
    For the atomic mass thing I put that it was compared to carbon..didn't say carbon 12 would I still get it?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kevinspl2000)
    Yeah the chemistry unit 2 and 3 were much better and unlike biology in which they tested out our critical thinking, AQA were testing out our knowledge. I feel as i had done 1000x better in chemistry than biology
    I agreee! bring on physics hopefully two a*s will pull up my biology (assuming chemistry is an a* which i really think it will be) physics grade boundaries are always low so that should be an a*. how are you feeling about the physics???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheena_G)
    What was the full sentence?

I think its because all the atomic masses of the elements are all relative to carbon-12
    Did you have to put the 12 part? I completely forgot to add that bit

ReputationRep:
    When you divided the lead mass by its relative formula mass you should have got 0.03 not 0.015. Other than that your calculations were correct

ReputationRep:
    I put base

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harris07826)
    Where was the balancing equations question in C2
    it was hidden there was no dotted line :/ i missed it out so i dropped a stupid mark. It was on the same page as the isotopes of oxygen question. I didn't see it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pra99)
    Anyone else doing aqa spanish tomorrow
    I am

ReputationRep:
    What was the empirical formula answer? I got Pb2O3 if i remember correctly :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwstudent)
    WELL.....
    finally here it is!!
    Plz msg me if it doesnt work for some reason....

MT for your patience! HAGE

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...217&highlight=
    Thanks so much!! Because of you I can go to sleep tonight because I worked out I got around 51/60! I was really worried before

ReputationRep:
    For the C3 paper there was a question about ions where we had to write down the ion present ..for that question were we supposed to write 2 for each sentence on just one ion for each sentence

ReputationRep:
    what did everyone put for question 1a for c2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pra99)
    Thanks so much!! Because of you I can go to sleep tonight because I worked out I got around 51/60! I was really worried before
    Aww nurries!!
    Hey well done - good grade coming your way by the looks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olivialloyd)
    I am
    I always think listening tests are unfair because people who sit further away from the speaker hear it less clearly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pra99)
    what did you put for question 1 c2

(Original post by Theawesomejem)
    I agreee! bring on physics hopefully two a*s will pull up my biology (assuming chemistry is an a* which i really think it will be) physics grade boundaries are always low so that should be an a*. how are you feeling about the physics???
    im in year 10 im doing unit 1 2 and 3 of biology and chemistry. Im doing physics next year. I really hope for 2 A*'s however i am ambivalent as to whether I will actuarly get this. what colledge are you applying to?

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.