Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nomes24)
    Just a genuine mistake, no biggie so don't worry about it!
    Nonetheless, I think I did very well in Unit 2 and I should focus on the Science Unit 1s and Physics now... and English Literature, which I'm clueless about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palette)
    Nonetheless, I think I did very well in Unit 2 and I should focus on the Science Unit 1s and Physics now... and English Literature, which I'm clueless about.
    Sounds good! What board are you on for English Lit? I'm doing AQA iGCSE. Studying Romeo and Juliet!

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good! What board are you on for English Lit? I'm doing AQA iGCSE. Studying Romeo and Juliet!
    I'm studying the normal GCSE, with An Inspector Calls and Of Mice and Men, like many other people who use TSR.

ReputationRep:
    has anyone made an unofficial mark scheme for c3

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying the normal GCSE, with An Inspector Calls and Of Mice and Men, like many other people who use TSR.
    same doing an inspector calls to): dreading the essay questions

ReputationRep:
    Cool, I did To Kill a Mockingbird for my coursework whereas other people in my year did Of Mice and Men. Think my brother did the exact same as you. Good luck for Monday(?) !

ReputationRep:
    Cool, I did To Kill a Mockingbird for my coursework whereas other people in my year did Of Mice and Men. Think my brother did the exact same as you. Good luck for Monday(?) !
    are you studying to kill a mockingbird? So am I, my teacher only just started teaching us and my exam is monday - dreading it would be an understatement. Any advice you could give me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rumana101)
    same doing an inspector calls to): dreading the essay questions
    I'm dreading them too.

I hate how you can't really predict the questions these days... I have notes but I've only made one draft essay. I hate how almost all of the notes online only give you the points and quotes, and nearly none of them contain A* analysis.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turtlebunny)
    Yes, most likely.

[1 mark] - For saying most likely that the yield/amount of Hydrogen iodide (the compound on the left) goes up.
    [2 marks] - For saying that the forward reaction is endothermic, so if more energy is supplied to the reaction, this is encouraged and more products are produced, reducing the amount of hydrogen iodide - converse will probably be accepted as well: The backward reaction is exothermic, so supplying more energy won't encourage it anymore, and will actually reduce yield of hydrogen iodide.
    the yield decreases you ****ing idiot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pra99)
    Grade boundary predictions:

b2:43
    b3:45

c2:48
    c3:46

these are for a stars
    i agree with these.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else find the 5 mark on C3 about titration seriously difficult? I've spoken to my chemistry teacher who has been teaching GCSE and A Level for 15 years and she said she didn't have a clue what they were after!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheClassicsGeek)
    Did anyone else find the 5 mark on C3 about titration seriously difficult? I've spoken to my chemistry teacher who has been teaching GCSE and A Level for 15 years and she said she didn't have a clue what they were after!
    I agree with you. I have no idea because method 2 is too short to even find advantages and disadvantages and method 1 doesn't make any sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thomasconnor)
    the yield decreases you ****ing idiot
    It goes down rather. Sorry, I sidetracked because I was busy arguing with *******s like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turtlebunny)
    It goes down rather. Sorry, I sidetracked because I was busy arguing with *******s like you.
    act big on this but watch if I knew you

ReputationRep:
    anyone got links to unit 3 p3 mygcsescience vids

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thurs001.310)
    I put that pure copper corrodes?
    And yeahh i think it was bauxite
    The answer was aluminium oxide

ReputationRep:
    What did people put for the structure of an alloy compared to a pure metal?

I said:
    -It has different elements which have different sized atoms
    -This distort the layers in the mixture and prevent them from sliding over each other.

Is that right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerzxcv1234569)
    do you know the one for biology unit 2 and 3 aqua
    why are the grade boundaries so friggin high

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabsafxo)
    The answer was aluminium oxide
    ohhh o_O no A* for meee :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Desouza123)
    What did u lot put for the last one about y idodine solution doesnt conduct electricity
    it doesn't have an overall electrical charge to carry xx

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.