Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thurs001.310)
    ohhh o_O no A* for meee :cool:
    aha I am sure one mark wont make a difference, probably low grade boundaries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neil20143)
    What did people put for the structure of an alloy compared to a pure metal?

I said:
    -It has different elements which have different sized atoms
    -This distort the layers in the mixture and prevent them from sliding over each other.

Is that right?
    That should be right, I completely forgot the word distort in the exam and started thinking of words beginning with d. I ended up putting that the layers are deranged and that doesn't really make sense. I did say that the layers can't slide though so hopefully I will still get the marks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mareyak)
    Would i get the mark for saying that that copper corrodes, which is why it cant be used as a coin.
    you know that is exactly what I put!!!

is it right??

(Original post by fabsafxo)
    you know that is exactly what I put!!!

is it right??
    I hope so

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3327275&page=3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyou)
    I didn't put either I just said what it does
    Yeah I know right same.

Did you put it will shape the teeth with temperature???

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=fabsafxo;55826697]The answer was aluminium oxide[/QUOTEw
    will they except electrolyte because technically its true

ReputationRep:
    Anyone want to start discussing P2 and P3?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=MrTechGamer;55827425]
    The answer was aluminium oxide[/QUOTEw
    will they except electrolyte because technically its true
    No I don't think so, it was a only one answer type question x

ReputationRep:
    aha I am sure one mark wont make a difference, probably low grade boundaries
    hopefully

This thread is making me realise how many questions I've gotten wrong.

lol there goes my A*

ReputationRep:
    SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME:

What was the answer for the C2 6 Marker??
    What were the key points about the trends?

The B2 and C2 6 markers have been so unscientific which has been pretty annoying;/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mareyak)
    This thread is making me realise how many questions I've gotten wrong.

lol there goes my A*
    Literally me right now 😔

ReputationRep:
    SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME:

What was the answer for the C2 6 Marker??
    What were the key points about the trends?

The B2 and C2 6 markers have been so unscientific which has been pretty annoying;/
    You had to give 2 different temperature changes to show how temperature change increases with concentration

Then you had to explain the theory in regards to concentration and collision theory which I believe was 2/3 marks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don Joiner)
    You had to give 2 different temperature changes to show how temperature change increases with concentration

Then you had to explain the theory in regards to concentration and collision theory which I believe was 2/3 marks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    awh thank you my love - I wrote a whole page as well!!
    I even drew a little graph and explained how the graph would be...the reactants were used up that's why it stayed as 0.35..right???

ReputationRep:
    Could someone please put up a link for Monday's english lit prose exam? Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    am I the only person absolutely stressing out because I am having the worst gut feeling I absolutely done dreadful on the C3 exam. The C2 exam was slightly better for me, with the unofficial mark scheme up and everything, but I have forgotten what I had put for C3 and I am contemplating whether I even got just one mark. Sob. Please tell me I'm not the only one stressing out! I had revised so much ! P.S., does anyone have the unofficial mark scheme and/or paper for C3?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3327275&page=4 Physics P2 & P3 Thread Wednesday 20th May 2015

ReputationRep:
    I think the grade boundaries will be 47/48 for C2 and 45-47 for C3. The exams actually weren't much more difficult than last year's, so I struggle to see AQA decreasing the grade boundaries more than by a mark or so, though I'm certain they won't increase them.

(Original post by vincentvangogh)
    am I the only person absolutely stressing out because I am having the worst gut feeling I absolutely done dreadful on the C3 exam. The C2 exam was slightly better for me, with the unofficial mark scheme up and everything, but I have forgotten what I had put for C3 and I am contemplating whether I even got just one mark. Sob. Please tell me I'm not the only one stressing out! I had revised so much ! P.S., does anyone have the unofficial mark scheme and/or paper for C3?
    Where can I find the C2 unofficial mark scheme?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 15, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.