Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thurs001.310)
    ohhh o_O no A* for meee :cool:
    aha I am sure one mark wont make a difference, probably low grade boundaries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neil20143)
    What did people put for the structure of an alloy compared to a pure metal?

I said:
    -It has different elements which have different sized atoms
    -This distort the layers in the mixture and prevent them from sliding over each other.

Is that right?
    That should be right, I completely forgot the word distort in the exam and started thinking of words beginning with d. I ended up putting that the layers are deranged and that doesn't really make sense. I did say that the layers can't slide though so hopefully I will still get the marks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mareyak)
    Would i get the mark for saying that that copper corrodes, which is why it cant be used as a coin.
    you know that is exactly what I put!!!

is it right??

(Original post by fabsafxo)
    you know that is exactly what I put!!!

is it right??
    I hope so

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3327275&page=3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyou)
    I didn't put either I just said what it does
    Yeah I know right same.

Did you put it will shape the teeth with temperature???

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=fabsafxo;55826697]The answer was aluminium oxide[/QUOTEw
    will they except electrolyte because technically its true

ReputationRep:
    Anyone want to start discussing P2 and P3?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=MrTechGamer;55827425]
    The answer was aluminium oxide[/QUOTEw
    will they except electrolyte because technically its true
    No I don't think so, it was a only one answer type question x

ReputationRep:
    aha I am sure one mark wont make a difference, probably low grade boundaries
    hopefully

This thread is making me realise how many questions I've gotten wrong.

lol there goes my A*

ReputationRep:
    SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME:

What was the answer for the C2 6 Marker??
    What were the key points about the trends?

The B2 and C2 6 markers have been so unscientific which has been pretty annoying;/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mareyak)
    This thread is making me realise how many questions I've gotten wrong.

lol there goes my A*
    Literally me right now 😔

ReputationRep:
    SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME:

What was the answer for the C2 6 Marker??
    What were the key points about the trends?

The B2 and C2 6 markers have been so unscientific which has been pretty annoying;/
    You had to give 2 different temperature changes to show how temperature change increases with concentration

Then you had to explain the theory in regards to concentration and collision theory which I believe was 2/3 marks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don Joiner)
    You had to give 2 different temperature changes to show how temperature change increases with concentration

Then you had to explain the theory in regards to concentration and collision theory which I believe was 2/3 marks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    awh thank you my love - I wrote a whole page as well!!
    I even drew a little graph and explained how the graph would be...the reactants were used up that's why it stayed as 0.35..right???

ReputationRep:
    Could someone please put up a link for Monday's english lit prose exam? Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    am I the only person absolutely stressing out because I am having the worst gut feeling I absolutely done dreadful on the C3 exam. The C2 exam was slightly better for me, with the unofficial mark scheme up and everything, but I have forgotten what I had put for C3 and I am contemplating whether I even got just one mark. Sob. Please tell me I'm not the only one stressing out! I had revised so much ! P.S., does anyone have the unofficial mark scheme and/or paper for C3?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3327275&page=4 Physics P2 & P3 Thread Wednesday 20th May 2015

ReputationRep:
    I think the grade boundaries will be 47/48 for C2 and 45-47 for C3. The exams actually weren't much more difficult than last year's, so I struggle to see AQA decreasing the grade boundaries more than by a mark or so, though I'm certain they won't increase them.

(Original post by vincentvangogh)
    am I the only person absolutely stressing out because I am having the worst gut feeling I absolutely done dreadful on the C3 exam. The C2 exam was slightly better for me, with the unofficial mark scheme up and everything, but I have forgotten what I had put for C3 and I am contemplating whether I even got just one mark. Sob. Please tell me I'm not the only one stressing out! I had revised so much ! P.S., does anyone have the unofficial mark scheme and/or paper for C3?
    Where can I find the C2 unofficial mark scheme?

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.