Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vincentvangogh)
    OHHHH right! was it like 38-18=20? because I THINK that's what i got!! thank you
    something like that.. , although i got 14.

i took the ( end - start = overall change )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PawanAviator)
    something like that.. , although i got 14.

i took the ( end - start = overall change )
    Shall I ask people to judge whether 14 is correct again by that Google link I posted earlier?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSEs-2015)
    Is it only me who feels that they flopped c3
    I'm really upset at the moment knowing that I definitely got a few 1 mark/2 mark questions wrong
    is there an unofficial mark scheme for c3 that you compared your answers with?

ReputationRep:
    What do you think the grade boundaries are this year guys??
    what's an A and what's a B?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palette)
    Shall I ask people to judge whether 14 is correct again by that Google link I posted earlier?
    yeah try that , although i will stick with 14 still. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PawanAviator)
    yeah try that , although i will stick with 14 still. :confused:
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ov...ml%3B451%3B224

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RianD1998)
    Yep that's what I did and a lot of other people, but also a lot of people put 14.
    that's odd, i wonder how they got 14..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSEs-2015)
    Is it only me who feels that they flopped c3
    I'm really upset at the moment knowing that I definitely got a few 1 mark/2 mark questions wrong
    you're not the only one! i'm literally stressing out that bc i won't know until august. i have rly bad anxiety so exams just make me feel awful. c3 was such a mess

ReputationRep:
    that's odd, i wonder how they got 14..
    I put 14. It asked for the energy change AFTER the experiment. They wouldn't say after for nothing. It's not 20

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pra99)
    I put 14. It asked for the energy change AFTER the experiment. They wouldn't say after for nothing. It's not 20
    ah right. i hardly remember even doing that question; i probably failed most of it anyways. damn. i guess we'll just have to wait until the mark scheme.

ReputationRep:
    The question asked for the Total energy change, and they put "total" in bold letters. So in order to work out the energy change for that reaction, you do the place where the reaction ended takeaway the starting point. I can't remember what I put, but I think I put 14.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody found an unofficial C3 markscheme yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pra99)
    It never said After so don't make stuff up. The majority of people I asked put 20, still it could be either 14 or 20

ReputationRep:
    we need to see the paper to find out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rit101)
    WOAHHHHHHHH you have the paper!!!!!!!!!!!! omg can you please put the whole thing up so someone can make an unofficial mark scheme! please!!

ReputationRep:
    WOAHHHHHHHH you have the paper!!!!!!!!!!!! omg can you please put the whole thing up so someone can make an unofficial mark scheme! please!!
    So is the answer 14 because 'overall' would imply the final temperature recorded minus the initial temperature? I don't even know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adapttochangelad)
    So is the answer 14 because 'overall' would imply the final temperature recorded minus the initial temperature? I don't even know?
    yeh- i think it is, looking back at it now

ReputationRep:
    Can you put the paper up since you have it? It would help alot of us out and someone can make an unoffical mark scheme ������

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11Jason11)
    The question asked for the Total energy change, and they put "total" in bold letters. So in order to work out the energy change for that reaction, you do the place where the reaction ended takeaway the starting point. I can't remember what I put, but I think I put 14.
    ^^agree with this

It said total in pretty sure, so why would they even bother finishing adding the graph if we weren't meant to read off the end

I can tell I made loads of stupid mistakes which is typical of me 😒

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Would it have been right to say he would have seen effervescence or fizzing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.