Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by co0lguy123)
    Can anyone please please let me know the 6 marker question of b1 from june 2014 exam paper. Thank you
    All 2014 exams are freely available on the AQA website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadHannah23)
    If you added up the scores for C1, C2, C3 and ISA, how many marks out of 230 do you think it will be for an A?
    I know we haven't done C1 yet but just based on these papers and last years grade boundaries?

i know overall you need

360/400 for an A*

320/400 for an A

2080/400 for a B

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have the unofficial mark scheme for c3 ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSEs-2015)
    Is it only me who feels that they flopped c3
    I'm really upset at the moment knowing that I definitely got a few 1 mark/2 mark questions wrong
    I think I flopped it too. After that 6 marker (I was feeling really confident up to this point), I turned the page to the next question and to my despair it was all downhill for me...I was hoping for an A but I might have a B now :/

ReputationRep:
    Did anybody else think that the C2 6 marker was actually quite difficult because you had to draw on your own knowledge to answer the question fully? (sorry if this has already been asked I am new and I haven't read the entire thread ) Maybe I just read it wrong as I had the worst head cold ever on thursday.

ReputationRep:
    I definitely didn't do very well on C3! Let's hope bio and Phys will save me

ReputationRep:
    what was the answer to the empirical formula question?? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ludo4)
    Did anybody else think that the C2 6 marker was actually quite difficult because you had to draw on your own knowledge to answer the question fully? (sorry if this has already been asked I am new and I haven't read the entire thread ) Maybe I just read it wrong as I had the worst head cold ever on thursday.
    yes i found it so bloody hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becca098)
    pb2O3 i believe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becca098)
    Pb2O3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ludo4)
    It was absolutely pathetic. You know this year the AQA science exams have really been pi**ing me off! The B2 paper was a bloody piece of crap and the C2 paper's 6 marker was absolutely pathetic. Made me want to rip the paper's creator's neck off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcticNeighbour)
    It was absolutely pathetic. You know this year the AQA science exams have really been pi**ing me off! The B2 paper was a bloody piece of crap and the C2 paper's 6 marker was absolutely pathetic. Made me want to rip the paper's creator's neck off
    I think everyone feels the same way tbh

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys write about that question er about advantages and disadvantages of method 1 and two i think it was unit 3?

ReputationRep:
    Hi im really worried and alittle upset. I messed up this exam, i worked so hard for a decent grade but i think i got a U or D for C2. can i still get a good grade overall because my B2 is like an A or A* for sure.
    and my physics is my strongest one so looking at an A on that.

what would my overall grade be? is it possible to get above a C with that U in chemistry?

ReputationRep:
    Hi anyone know if i would get the mark if i wrote Pure Copper is too weak?

ReputationRep:
    OTE=ARiley1765;55860013]Hi im really worried and alittle upset. I messed up this exam, i worked so hard for a decent grade but i think i got a U or D for C2. can i still get a good grade overall because my B2 is like an A or A* for sure.
    and my physics is my strongest one so looking at an A on that.

what would my overall grade be? is it possible to get above a C with that U in chemistry?[/QUOTE]

Did u do c3? If you done c3 and got a good grade in there you will be okay, plus theres unit 1 still left, it is possible to get above a C,if u do well in 1 and/or 3. Plus you have your cw. Get 30 in eaxh unit rougly thatll give you a C, get above that a B.

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused about what GCSE sciences I will get on results day. Will I just get Core, Additional and Further Additional or will I get the three previously mentioned PLUS Chemistry, Biology and Physics (since I'm doing all 3)?

ReputationRep:
    @anii_

Nope, i never done further additional. only additional and core exams.

im really frustrated at myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sdbrx)
    yes i found it so bloody hard
    I'm glad I'm not alone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zc555)
    I'm confused about what GCSE sciences I will get on results day. Will I just get Core, Additional and Further Additional or will I get the three previously mentioned PLUS Chemistry, Biology and Physics (since I'm doing all 3)?
    You should get it like this..

an average of c1,b1,p1 for core

and the same but for additional and further additional i believe.

I don't like this way.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.