Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adapttochangelad)
    I can't remember exactly but I think the question was like 'Describe and explain the trends' in the data so maybe you had to explain why increasing the concentration increased the temperature increase
    Yeah! Frequent/successful collisions and stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by txa98)
    ah I feel like I've dropped about 9 marks, hopefully don't miss out on the A*..is there a biology one too?
    Biology here - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3321149
    not as complete but pretty much done! I've dropped definitely double digits which isn't good - hopefully low grade boundaries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrueDAN)
    Biology here - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3321149
    not as complete but pretty much done! I've dropped definitely double digits which isn't good - hopefully low grade boundaries
    What mark did you get out of 60 in your ISA?

ReputationRep:
    What mark did you get out of 60 in your ISA?
    ISA is out of 50 for me? Did you mean 50.

Chemisty - 45/50 - first try - didn't retake is as chemsitry is my strongest science.
    biology - 47/50 - second try - got a shocking 33 on first attempt! :O
    physics - 48/50 - second try - I need the support from the ISA as I'm not too confident in the paper. Although maths is my strong point which makes the calculations easy and I've got the knowledge, I struggle to get past 40-45 marks in the physic papers.

ReputationRep:
    ISA is out of 50 for me? Did you mean 50.

Chemisty - 45/50 - first try - didn't retake is as chemsitry is my strongest science.
    biology - 47/50 - second try - got a shocking 33 on first attempt! :O
    physics - 48/50 - second try - I need the support from the ISA as I'm not too confident in the paper. Although maths is my strong point which makes the calculations easy and I've got the knowledge, I struggle to get past 40-45 marks in the physic papers.
    Nice! Yh sorry I meant 50
    For chemistry I got 50/50
    Biology i got 49/50
    physics I got 46/50
    I struggle to score highly in physics as well!

ReputationRep:
    Wow you are clever! Presumably A star targets as well?

ReputationRep:
    Nice! Yh sorry I meant 50
    For chemistry I got 50/50
    Biology i got 49/50
    physics I got 46/50
    I struggle to score highly in physics as well!
    really good marks there! Hope you do well in any upcoming exams!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3327275&page=4Physics P2 & P3 Thread Wednesday 20th May 2015

ReputationRep:
    Wow you are clever! Presumably A star targets as well?
    Yh hope so but want to focus on english lit on monday because I'm a bit worried about those exams but maths and everything else Im fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zc555)
    I'm confused about what GCSE sciences I will get on results day. Will I just get Core, Additional and Further Additional or will I get the three previously mentioned PLUS Chemistry, Biology and Physics (since I'm doing all 3)?
    You'll get a Biology, Chemistry and Physics grade

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloe.rc)
    For unit 2 chemistry for the past 3 years, the grade boundaries have varied from 26 to 30 for a B and from 35 to 39 for an A.
    Thanks Man! i counted my marks and i reckon i will get a B for Biology and for Chemistry cause i got around 30.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3327275&page=4Physics P2 & P3 Thread Wednesday 20th May 2015

ReputationRep:
    C3 or b3 papers anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by co0lguy123)
    Are u in year 11?
    Yeah of course

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a slight idea on what the grade boundries might be??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iPatr0nus)
    Does anyone have a slight idea on what the grade boundries might be??
    In my opinion, I think that C2 Grade Boundaries will be higher than C3

ReputationRep:
    I made so many stupid mistakes on c2 , messed up on the empirical formula and the drawing covalent bonds, I think I lost about 10-14 marks I hope it is still an A*

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terrydaktal)
    you may not get a mark for that either, i think they wanted "alumina"
    it doesn't say alumina on My-GCSE Science.com or in the text book or revision guide though

ReputationRep:
    Yes, its so I will get a separate gcse for each of them. Its' hard as I have to remember all the topics we learnt in year 10 for the unit 1.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.