Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zc555)
    Since I did Additional last year, and I did Core and Futher Additional this year; I won't get a Biology, Chemistry and Physics grade?
    no you'll get a grade for

Core, Additional and Further Additional seperately and you will have sat slightly different papers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saahil0987)
    no you'll get a grade for

Core, Additional and Further Additional seperately and you will have sat slightly different papers
    Ah ok. I understand now! Thanks for your help!

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have the mark schemes for these papers??????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbzMeister)
    Does anybody have the mark schemes for these papers??????
    Yes, but go away and revise properly

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but go away and revise properly
    Year 11 feels like a long time ago compared to the stress of Year 12. I very much miss the motivation I had during the GCSEs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palette)
    Year 11 feels like a long time ago compared to the stress of Year 12. I very much miss the motivation I had during the GCSEs.
    Same here, I felt I was more motivated during my GCSEs than AS levels right now. I'm so stressed out most of the time. I really miss Yr 11 and 10 and 9. They were the best years during high school.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Workangel_24)
    Same here, I felt I was more motivated during my GCSEs than AS levels right now. I'm so stressed out most of the time. I really miss Yr 11 and 10 and 9. They were the best years during high school.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    At my school, those who do Further Maths must do 5 AS Levels. That's annoyed me so much as it adds to the workload... I'm feeling nostalgic about the days I spent at the local library in Year 11.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the mark scheme, I've been given my paper back for the holidays but I don't even know what's right?!

ReputationRep:
    Acids and alkalis
    Atomic structure
    Balancing equations
    Bonding
    Chromatography
    Electrolysis
    Exo Endothermic

ReputationRep:
    in doing the 2015 c3 exam as a mock as im in year 11 currently and was wondering if anyone had an unofficial mark scheme?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by George Tyers)
    in doing the 2015 c3 exam as a mock as im in year 11 currently and was wondering if anyone had an unofficial mark scheme?
    Don't play yourself, revise properly then you'll have the major keys to more success

ReputationRep:
    Don't play yourself, revise properly then you'll have the major keys to more success
    The trick with past paper is to remember, another one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How'd you remember the flame tests? Like the correct colours

Is there a mnemonic or something????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minty16)
    Thanksa lot that makes me feel much better knowing that the more simple chapters might come up!
    Yeah I think that's what's in chapter 5 we didn't get to finish studying it in school so I'm nervous about it. But thanks for your help! It's much appreciated.
    EXOTHERMIC AND ENDOTHERMIC HAVE BEEN LEAKED AS A SIX MARKER! (don't quote me on this and blame me if it doesn't come up but loads of people have been saying that, I think it was a leaked twitter picture thing)

Poll
Would you rather

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.