Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm a Moroccan student and I have to accept my offer for Electrical Engineering in McGill and pay the deposit (deadline tomorrow) , but I'm still considering a mechanical engineering application ( McGill too) ( status : Reviewed - Decision Pending ).
    If I accept the Electrical Eng offer does that mean I'll not be considered anymore for mechanical ? Because my first choice is mechanical.
    Thank you!
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    Not incredibly wise leaving such an important detail until so late in the game. Definitely accept the offer from McGill if that's where you're set on attending. The details of the major are easily worked out in person at McGill, especially considering it's the same undergraduate school. If you express interest in studying electrical and demonstrate the ability to work at it they wouldn't keep you from doing it.
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your reply.
    I called them and they told me there's no problem; If I got accepted to mechanical I'll be able to transfer the acceptance from electrical.
 
 
 
Poll
Would you rather

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.