Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Has anyone an interview at Brunel for Primary PGCE? Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I have a interview coming Thursday. Does anyone had an interview for 2015 entry? Is there a presentation to do?

I am soo nervous

Thank you

Manuela

ReputationRep:
    Don't panic! It's very straightforward and not at all scary!

My interview was back in January. It consisted of an introduction, group task then the Maths/English audit while people were being interviewed.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. Was the Maths and English audit hard? I just hope there is no presentation to do.

ReputationRep:
    The audits were fine, easier than the QTS tests! There's no presentation so don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview last Thursday and it was as described above/
    We arrived and filled out forms and stuff then there was a little presentation from them.
    Afterwards were given a group task then we did the audits whilst people were called in individually for interviews.

It was quite relaxed. The maths wasn't too tricky and the English one is only to write 300 words.
    They said that they don't look too much into the audits, only to see if you're missing skills or something.

Just relax, smile and engage your group during the task and your interviewers during the interview and you should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard back yet Jmaguire?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsMot)
    Have you heard back yet Jmaguire?
    Yes, I heard back the next day and was accepted.
    Quite shocked at the speed however I may have to see at deferring or reapplying next year, home life things.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    How was the interview what does the maths and literacy audit consist of?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done a GCSE equivalency test for Science and Maths at Brunel?

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.