Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning on going to LSE this year, was just wondering if anyone else is going to be staying at Urbanest King's Cross for the year?

ReputationRep:
    Hey!! I will be staying at Kings Cross!! I am also going to LSE this fall. What floor are you going to be on?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what floor, the number 406? Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    I am going to be on the 10th floor. You might be on the 4th. What are you stuyding at LSE?

ReputationRep:
    Oh how do you know what floor you're on? I'm studying economics and maths hopefully. You?

ReputationRep:
    The first two digits are suppose to indicate the floor number. Since you have only one (4) i am assuming you are on the 4th floor. Dont quote me on it lol... I will be studying International Relations. I am a post graduate student. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Oh have you stayed with urbanest before? I'm an undergrad going into first year, are you international?

ReputationRep:
    No i have not stayed with Urbanest before. Yes, i am an international student coming from the U.S. How about yourself? Btw there is a LSE facebook group page as well as a kings cross urbanest page. You should join.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wittyname!)
    No i have not stayed with Urbanest before. Yes, i am an international student coming from the U.S. How about yourself? Btw there is a LSE facebook group page as well as a kings cross urbanest page. You should join.
    Oh wow that's cool, no I'm from here, I've just joined both now just waiting to be accepted. Do you have any idea why there's two urbanest groups?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by banker18)
    Oh wow that's cool, no I'm from here, I've just joined both now just waiting to be accepted. Do you have any idea why there's two urbanest groups?
    Maybe the other urbanest group is from last year or its the westminister urbanest group. Are you originally from london or somewhere else in the UK?

ReputationRep:
    hey, I got an offer for Kings Cross today... But for a 38 week contract.. Do either of you have one for the same time or is yours for 50 weeks? I was certain they only offered 50 week contracts and now I am sooooooooo confused!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flossreynolds)
    hey, I got an offer for Kings Cross today... But for a 38 week contract.. Do either of you have one for the same time or is yours for 50 weeks? I was certain they only offered 50 week contracts and now I am sooooooooo confused!

Hey! I have a 50 weeks contract. I am assuming you wanted a 50 weeks contract.If that's the case you should get in touch with urbanest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flossreynolds)
    They only recently opened up 38 week contracts due to high demand, if they offered you it I assume you put you preferred the 38 week on your accommodation preferences form.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Peeps, I've booked with Urbanest too! But I am thinking of applying to the KCL accommodation as well. Does anyone have any experience with cancelling their Urbanest booking last minute or just not showing up? I guess I will forfeit the deposit paid but as an international student I don't see how they will demand (or get) the outstanding years rent!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HopefullyKCL)
    Hi Peeps, I've booked with Urbanest too! But I am thinking of applying to the KCL accommodation as well. Does anyone have any experience with cancelling their Urbanest booking last minute or just not showing up? I guess I will forfeit the deposit paid but as an international student I don't see how they will demand (or get) the outstanding years rent!?
    It depends what the contract says when you sign your deposit. For most uni accommodation though they have some kind of cancellation fee prior to arrival where you will lose part (or all) of your deposit, and maybe have to pay a cancellation fee.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: June 12, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.