Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Help Smash get a nice ass again Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by earthworm)
    Do some hill sprints, they burn ass fat.
    I'm not sure whether it's really fat or just lack of muscle. Skinny fat is so weird to explain

ReputationRep:
    If you're male, same rule applies. But I'd say eat in a 200 calorie surplus to build that glute. Hill sprints are great, but do not burn 'ass fat'. You can't choose where to lose fat from, unfortunately. The only thing that determines weight loss in relatively healthy people with a normal hormone balance is calories. You could eat 4000 calories of vegetables, and you will still get fat if it's above your maintenance.

Skinny fat is a very broad term. How much do you weigh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NatalieBlundell)
    Yeah definitely try it whilst walking! You can feel it after a while and it is really effective. Doing it lying down is fun though so I'd understand why you'd do it. Nothing better than tensing your asscheeks to the beat of your favourite song hahah
    You tense your butt cheeks while walking down the streetm?

ReputationRep:
    Most pet shops don't sell asses and there aren't many stables around these days. You may to settle with a cat or a dog or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JD1lla)
    I highly, highly doubt Iggy Azaleas booty is naturally obtained. If it is, she didn't train it.

Anyway, I've said what I've needed to say, your goals are confusing me. Have fun training
    I'm taking the piss. I'm a guy who wants a nice firm ass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Socktor)
    Most pet shops don't sell asses and there aren't many stables around these days. You may to settle with a cat or a dog or something.
    Good sir, I would like to be initiated into a workout regime which activates the gluteal muscles and thus helps one develop a well-toned posterior.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackshadow)
    You tense your butt cheeks while walking down the streetm?
    Not continuously only for 10 seconds or so every now and again. Helps to tone it! Why is it weird or something hahah (

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    I'm taking the piss. I'm a guy who wants a nice firm ass.
    I'm male, and my best feature, by far, is my firm ass. I find it very odd saying that in a sentence, but whatever.

It was achieved because a) I've always had a big butt, b) "Ass-to-grass" squats ie deep squats really smash your glutes. Also deadlifts. Thats it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    If you mean Iggy Pop then yeeeessss

If you mean Iggy Azalea then also yeeeessss :sexface:
    Aren't they the same?

ReputationRep:
    ass 2 grass squats riku, the deeper you go the more it works your angus, also the glute ham machine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JD1lla)
    If you're male, same rule applies. But I'd say eat in a 200 calorie surplus to build that glute. Hill sprints are great, but do not burn 'ass fat'. You can't choose where to lose fat from, unfortunately. The only thing that determines weight loss in relatively healthy people with a normal hormone balance is calories. You could eat 4000 calories of vegetables, and you will still get fat if it's above your maintenance.

Skinny fat is a very broad term. How much do you weigh?
    last I checked 150 pounds, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greg Jackson)
    ass 2 grass squats riku, the deeper you go the more it works your angus, also the glute ham machine
    wtf is the glute-ham machine?!

ReputationRep:
    make sure your squat is on the dot and the usual lot

ReputationRep:
    Ass 2 grass back squats make the booty pop

I only squat to parallel now and do front squats mainly because I don't want to buy more jeans

ReputationRep:
    Not continuously only for 10 seconds or so every now and again. Helps to tone it! Why is it weird or something hahah (
    Not if you wear yoga pants.

ReputationRep:
    Not if you wear yoga pants.
    I might've known! I may have to buy myself a pair seeing as guys seem to love them so much

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I might've known! I may have to buy myself a pair seeing as guys seem to love them so much

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's the spirit.

How much do you weigh?

ReputationRep:
    That's the spirit.

How much do you weigh?
    I don't know in kilos but I know in stone if that's any use?

I'm 8stone 1lb

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't know in kilos but I know in stone if that's any use?

I'm 8stone 1lb

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So your ass weighs 8 stones. What about the rest of you?

ReputationRep:
    I thought this said help smash nice ass.

Disappointed.

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.