Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Under age drinking in a club. Consequences?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    My friend and I are both 17 and were thinking of going to a club in town but we weren't sure how to get in without using someone else's ID. What would happen if we were caught (fines, sentences, criminal records etc.)? Also, would the ID be taken away from us and would the person who let me borrow their ID get into trouble?

ReputationRep:
    Take my word - do not do it! I guarantee you will die in some horrible and painful manner. And if you do get in, I'm 120% sure you'll get as drunk as a donkey and you and your bud will get run over on the way home. That is if you get past the murderous bouncers or some homocidal woman who intentionally poisons you to rape you, kill you then take your money. Either way, you might die somehow.

But in all seriousness, wait till you're 18. You're not going to miss the party, trust me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by marypegg)
    My friend and I are both 17 and were thinking of going to a club in town but we weren't sure how to get in without using someone else's ID. What would happen if we were caught (fines, sentences, criminal records etc.)? Also, would the ID be taken away from us and would the person who let me borrow their ID get into trouble?
    Wait till your 18, that way you will save a lot of money that you can then use without risk

ReputationRep:
    The most they'd do is retain the ID and throw you out. Not much more than that really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlconH)
    The most they'd do is retain the ID and throw you out. Not much more than that really.
    Aside from the criminal offences committed.. which could result in alot more than "not much more"

ReputationRep:
    If you are a fit girl dressing slightly slutily tends to work, will get unwanted attention tho.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.