Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Student Finance Application Trouble Watch

    • Thread Starter

    Recently I submitted my birth certificate form without knowing there was an error on it, after posting the form I realised I had filled something in wrong. My question is what do you people recommend I do as I cannot simply re-submit another form because I had my birth certificate contained within the first one. Student finance now have my birth certificate but with a form that is incorrectly filled in.

    I was thinking about just submitting another form that was correctly filled in but without my birth certificate hoping that they would make the connection between the two. I would ring up about this situation but the phone lines are currently closed.

    Well there's no point in trying to sort out the situation now as there's no one there so you might aswell just ring them first thing in the morning.

    Posted from TSR Mobile
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.