Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    I will be 16 by the emd of may. And i am not sexually actiso i cant be pregnant but my boobs have been hurting badly for the past 4 months?? Is this normal? I cant sleep very well at night due to it as it hurts so much. Its mainly on my left side. HELP ME

ReputationRep:
    Me again hahah (I answered your other question too). They are probably just growing, nothing to worry about. Breasts can be very tender at the beginning, during and end of puberty. Breasts also are known to be or feel more tender during or before your period.

Your left side hurting more is no issue either. Breasts grow at different rates, usually one bigger/faster than the other. They will even out in time though and this is usually never that noticeable. Hope I helped

ReputationRep:
    Aha, Thankyou so much

ReputationRep:
    It's nothing serious! Like it was said above, it's most likely just growth pains. If it does bother you though, do take painkillers (if you're not talking any yet). If it keeps bothering you, you can see a nurse practitioner or something at the GP just to put your mind at ease

ReputationRep:
    To be on the safe side you should see a doctor.

ReputationRep:
    Growing + plus hormones + menstrual cycle

Very painful, I know. I have been there...

Poll
Would you rather
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.