Turn on thread page Beta

What are you guys looking for in the girl you want to marry? watch

What qualities are you looking for in the girl that you want to marry?

ReputationRep:
    Two main qualities are Modesty and Consideration & respect for others.

I will answer this question in the most cutest manner (be prepared)

Well, I want the girl I marry to love my flaws. Basically, If I do something wrong then the girl starts laughing and then kisses or hugs me... That would be amazing. Also, I want to marry a girl who is up for talking all night long. This would be crazy as I would love someone to chat with about stupid things that I wouldn't talk to my friends about. I would also love a girl who would allow me to play with her hair while watching a movie. Now that's the dream... I also want a girl who understands me and respects me. I also want a girl who has self confidence. (I'm shy myself, but confidence Is massive turn on for me, I don't mean loud, I mean the quite confident ones who are sensible) I also would love an intelligent girl. Basically, I want to have educated conservations with her and actually enjoy them .
    You know something else I would love? As girl who would just sit in with you and watch movies together while in bed or on the couch.

I'm 16 and I've already decided the type of girl who I want to marry. Haha, Im also waiting for the right girl. I have yet to have an relationship. I want my first girlfriend to be perfect for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Well, I want the girl I marry to love my flaws. Basically, If I do something wrong then the girl starts laughing and then kisses or hugs me... That would be amazing. Also, I want to marry a girl who is up for talking all night long. This would be crazy as I would love someone to chat with about stupid things that I wouldn't talk to my friends about. I would also love a girl who would allow me to play with her hair while watching a movie. Now that's the dream... I also want a girl who understands me and respects me. I also want a girl who has self confidence. (I'm shy myself, but confidence Is massive turn on for me, I don't mean loud, I mean the quite confident ones who are sensible) I also would love an intelligent girl. Basically, I want to have educated conservations with her and actually enjoy them .
    You know something else I would love? As girl who would just sit in with you and watch movies together while in bed or on the couch.

I'm 16 and I've already decided the type of girl who I want to marry. Haha, Im also waiting for the right girl. I have yet to have an relationship. I want my first girlfriend to be perfect for me
    Most of what you mentioned applies to me as well. The truth however lad, is that these women are few and far in between, unfortunately.

Most of us will have to work with what we have.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Like what alex said that particular breed of woman is a petal blowing in the wind waiting for that grass stem to catch it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)
    Most of what you mentioned applies to me as well. The truth however lad, is that these women are few and far in between, unfortunately.

Most of us will have to work with what we have.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol what?

No they're not. A girl who'd like to stay up all night talking? Have her hair played with? Sit in and watch movies. Laugh at silly things their partner do and discuss topics one can deem intelligent?

Not even remotely rare.

ReputationRep:
    A complete Yeezy collection

ReputationRep:
    mutual love.

o and kindness, gotta have a good heart

ReputationRep:
    What qualities are you looking for in the girl that you want to marry?
    How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:

Woh you're still quite young Considering you'll get to understand your own opinion better in time to come. That said your intentions and hopes sound very sincere

ReputationRep:
    Someone I love, who loves me. Obviously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Lol what?

No they're not. A girl who'd like to stay up all night talking? Have her hair played with? Sit in and watch movies. Laugh at silly things their partner do and discuss topics one can deem intelligent?

Not even remotely rare.
    I agree, we just get overlooked because we don't go around flashing our boobies and jumping onto the first guy we see 💁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollyanna1998)
    I agree, we just get overlooked because we don't go around flashing our boobies and jumping onto the first guy we see ������
    I find those who complain that good women don't exist (just like women who complain good men don't exist) usually fall into two categories.

1) Always going for awful people, and so become bitter at the rest of the gender and blame the whole gender for the hurt they've been through instead of just the people that hurt them.

2) Aren't all that great themselves and are bitter nobody wants to be in a relationship with them. Often self proclaimed "nice guys". Or in the women's case princess syndrome.

ReputationRep:
    Lol what?

Not even remotely rare.

no no you misunderstand, us referring to girls like that as rare is our excuse for not being able to woo said ladies

ReputationRep:
    I find those who complain that good women don't exist (just like women who complain good men don't exist) usually fall into two categories.

1) Always going for awful people, and so become bitter at the rest of the gender and blame the whole gender for the hurt they've been through instead of just the people that hurt them.

2) Aren't all that great themselves and are bitter nobody wants to be in a relationship with them. Often self proclaimed "nice guys". Or in the women's case princess syndrome.
    Ditto. This is perfect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smilin’ Knight)
    no no you misunderstand, us referring to girls like that as rare is our excuse for not being able to woo said ladies
    Just make the first move, or at least make said ladies aware that you're into them. After you've found one of course.

Wooing comes after all of that.

ReputationRep:
    Someone to support and motivate me. Mostly motivate me to keep working hard and adhering to my religion (islam).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollyanna1998)
    Just make the first move, or at least make said ladies aware that you're into them. After you've found one of course.

Wooing comes after all of that.
    you make it sound so easy

ReputationRep:

So it's an excuse?

ReputationRep:
    you make it sound so easy
    If you want something, you go for it. It is easy, it's in human nature, you just gotta pick up the courage and be confident.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 12, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.