The Student Room Group

English Literature help :(

I handed in my coursework texts about 4 months ago, and still haven't gotten my marks. I asked my (incompetent and careless) teachers about when I'd receive my marks. I was told to wait until results day.... :frown:

Can someone look through two of my essays and tell me what to expect? The anticipation will be the death of me. It's on The Color Purple and Top Girls.

Thank you for your time.
Hi, this isn't really answering your question but our teachers told us they aren't allowed to tell you the final mark and you will only find out until results day. Did they tell you what mark you got for the first draft? As they're only allowed to tell you a mark for the first draft and not the final mark.
Original post by JazzyT17
Hi, this isn't really answering your question but our teachers told us they aren't allowed to tell you the final mark and you will only find out until results day. Did they tell you what mark you got for the first draft? As they're only allowed to tell you a mark for the first draft and not the final mark.

Nope, I got useless feedback on basic things like grammatical errors etc. Don't exactly know what to expect...

Quick Reply

Latest