Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Tinder is for degenerates Watch

ReputationRep:
    Tinder is for degenerative individuals, who are quite frankly a disgrace to society. I for one am above things like this. You tinder users are pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    Been sat at home pulling the plunger to the family album again?

ReputationRep:
    I don't use Tinder. Not subjecting myself to that cattle market Works for some, I suppose, fair enough. I don't feel above it just indifferent xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hockham jaynsaw)
    Been sat at home pulling the plunger to the family album again?
    No, I though if I could stop masturbation forever I would, it reduces efficiency and wastes time. I attain a far more developed mindset than a sex fiend like yourself.

Maybe they think you are a degenerate too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeverTooLatte)
    I don't use Tinder. Not subjecting myself to that cattle market Works for some, I suppose, fair enough. I don't feel above it just indifferent xx
    At least your mindset is relatively strong. The sheep use tinder. The wolves most certainly do not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malvokovski)
    No, I though if I could stop masturbation forever I would, it reduces efficiency and wastes time. I attain a far more developed mindset than a sex fiend like yourself.
    On the contrary, I imagine your increased fap volume will have increased efficiency and thus decreased your time from about 30 seconds to 3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnus Taylor)
    Maybe they think you are a degenerate too
    their viewpoints are completely invalid to me. Their existences do not register to me. If they think differently to me, belittle me personally I'd make them sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hockham jaynsaw)
    On the contrary, I imagine your increased fap volume will have increased efficiency and thus decreased your time from about 30 seconds to 3.
    Testosterone rises if I do that, it's better to destroy the urge as soon as it occurs. Urges and impulsivity is for the weak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malvokovski)
    Testosterone rises if I do that, it's better to destroy the urge as soon as it occurs. Urges and impulsivity is for the weak.
    1. Cut off penis
    2. ???
    3. profit.

ReputationRep:
    i take it you used it and got no matches then

ReputationRep:
    Is that why you use it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EatAndRevise)
    Is that why you use it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seems like the OP hit your nerves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smilin’ Knight)
    i take it you used it and got no matches then
    How dare you! I have never EVER used such scum of an app. I would not subject myself to a life among the scum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Seems like the OP hit your nerves.
    Sorry?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It seemed like you threw a personal insult at the OP,as if you got upset by his statement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    It seemed like you threw a personal insult at the OP,as if you got upset by his statement.
    I didn't get upset..

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get upset..
    sure :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Not everyone who uses tinder is out there for sex. It's a great way for meeting new people just like this site is. You shouldn't be so closed minded about things

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuckMeBeautiful)
    sure :rolleyes:
    Were you trying to contribute something useful?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 10, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.