Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Is everybody ready for the exam? what predictions do you have for the 6 markers, or any of them to be honest?

ReputationRep:
    I have a gut feeling that the nitrogen cycle is going to come up as one of the 6 markers, people keep saying it might! fingers crossed it won't though. That is my weakness! To be honest I don't feel prepared as much as I could of if I had revised more often. How about you though? Do you feel ready?

ReputationRep:
    Not really! I hope we don't get the nitrogen cycle because that's my weakness as well. I'm hoping for pathogens and antiseptics to come up because thats fairly easy to form a 6 marker on

ReputationRep:
    As mentioned above, if the carbon/ nitrogen cycle comes up. GAME OVER.

ReputationRep:
    Ahaha I wouldn't mind if the reflex topic came up as a 6 marker or about thermoregulation, I can actually explain it! I can't believe that the exams have come round so quickly! Good luck everyone! 😀

ReputationRep:
    I find the carbon cycle easy but the nitrogen cycle just won't go in my head?? It's so annoying and frustrating

ReputationRep:
    If the nitrogen cycle comes up I think I'm just going to say about the four types of bacteria in my answer, and just guess!
    Maybe the topics like diabetes, the two genetic disorders, the five kingdoms etc will come up? As they were not really in the last years paper.

ReputationRep:
    6 Mark:

Carbon Cyle/Nitrogen Cycle
    Reflex Arc
    Natural Selection (Maybe)

ReputationRep:
    People what answer u got in puneet square question ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yazopt)
    which one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yazopt)
    For the Hungtingtons disease question the genetic disorder is caused by a dominant allele & can have the genotype Hh or HH. The probability question came out as an outcome of 75% - there was three squares where the dominant allele was present.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.