Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Is everybody ready for this exam? what predictions do you have for the 6 markers, or any of them to be honest?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Segsation)
    Is everybody ready for this exam? what predictions do you have for the 6 markers, or any of them to be honest?
    Heya, I'm going to put this in the chemistry forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=130

ReputationRep:
    What do you think will be in it?
    Hopefully a table comparing fuels for a 6marker or calcium cycle

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions?!

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find the exam?? I thought it was really good but I was so freaked out by the extra pages for the 6 markers! was that a mistake or did they do it for a reason? Other than that, I was really pleased with the paper. not as easy as the biology I thought, but it was still good. Thank god I revised polymers at the last minute!!

ReputationRep:
    Quite good, i think they did it on purpose because the six marker about crude oil fractions took up too much space- with the diagram, so i guess they did it in case we needed more ? Both the exams went better than i expected- the last six marker was great- i had done it yesterday in a past sample paper

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely loved that exam, especially the 6 markers and balancing equations, hopefully I'll get an A or an A*

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.