Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Is everyone ready for the exam? what predictions do you have for the 6 markers, or any of them to be honest?

ReputationRep:
    Are people ready for the exam tomorrow? I'm hoping we don't get a question on geocentric/heliocentric models. I get what they are but I can never remember the names and what evidence they have for each one

ReputationRep:
    I think the six markers are probably going to be on the life cycle of stars or maybe transformers? I hate transformers, can never understand them. It's also likely to be about electromagnetic dangers
    Last year the 6 mark question was on heliocentric and geocentric models so it shouldn't come up this year, i also don't think red shift or UV light will be he 6 marker.
    It's worth revising everything though!

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.