Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone is going to do a PGCE and is looking for a house share? I'm moving over from N.I and have no idea what to do about accommodation. I'm a "mature" student at 26 and don't fancy the idea of halls with fresher 18 year olds. Anyone else in the same boat?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Have you had a look on Liverpool Student Homes?
    http://www.liverpoolstudenthomes.org/Accommodation. There are some messageboards on there for house shares. Also, LJMU set aside rooms in certain Halls for mature students/post grads, so you don't necessarily have to live with 18 year olds!

I'm also classed as a 'mature' student (24), I decided to rent in Aigburth which is a good student area just outside of the city centre. I'd say most of the student house shares are in an area called Wavertree.

Kerri

(Original post by seannaxc)
    Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone is going to do a PGCE and is looking for a house share? I'm moving over from N.I and have no idea what to do about accommodation. I'm a "mature" student at 26 and don't fancy the idea of halls with fresher 18 year olds. Anyone else in the same boat?

ReputationRep:
    Hi mate, im 26 years old and doing the same thing as you! A PGCE. And from Nortehrn ireland lol. Where abouts are you from?

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.