Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I am repeating AS media studies next Friday and I was wondering if anyone has any predictions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mlovestravel)
    I am repeating AS media studies next Friday and I was wondering if anyone has any predictions?
    I'm repeating it aswell. I think the analysis section will be either a website, video games covers, an advert or a charity leaflet.
    But for the representation and audience sections i have no idea.

ReputationRep:
    Bump - anyone else taking this exam with predications?

ReputationRep:
    okay so im so unprepared for this exam on friday as I've been concentrating on my core 2 exam i had earlier and relied on the A i got in my coursework to boost my grade, someone please link to me to some useful case studies i can use for each of the topics that would come up! thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    What are issues? Is it just an umbrella term for ethnicity, gender, ect? Also, how do procures categorise audiences?Finally, why do audiences respond differently to certain texts?Help will be much appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Resisting AS this year and bc last year was print, I'm kinda screwed for moving image...
    Anyone got any advice or ideas of what may come up?
    Reps of events was v rumoured last year and didn't come up, if it does this year I will cry.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, A bit late to the party but there will probably be a race question on the paper, as WJEC like to use modern issues in the media, and they may take the Oscars this year and the racial issues as motivation! Hope I helped! <3

ReputationRep:
    WJEC Szczensy

Poll
Would you rather

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.