Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Well i am completely ****ed for this economics exam, been taught nothing throughout the whole year and now i wish i dropped it at the time i could of. I know pretty much nothing, i've only learnt how to draw the externalities graph the other day. What do you think if i write a little note to the examiner, briefly explaining my circumstances (made another thread about this a while back- read that), would i get disqualified, tbh if i did i wouldnt really care much, im going to get a U either way.

If anyone has some AQA AS economic knowledge on Externalities, Monopolies or The housing market, would appreciate it greatly if you could explain those concepts in terms of a 25 mark question.

ReputationRep:
    just quickly skim through the book and learn basic terms and super basic theories and fundamental concepts, just enough to enable you to scrape an E, then maybe you can get a few UCAS points out of it at least, who even knows what could happen, Happened to me once, i was in the same situation and literally guessed through everything and it turned out to be an easy exam paper and I just scraped through, you really never know.

ReputationRep:
    Try your hardest, wake up early in the morning and cram it's the best you can do. Could be a fairly simple exam paper - just try your best.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.