The Student Room Group

worried he'll lose interest?

Long story short. I've been seeing this guy for the last 7 months. before anyone asks why we aren't official, we have been taking things slow (this is more down to me). Things are going well more so recently we've been meeting up more regularly, the main issue before was the fact we didn't make time for each other. We both agreed we wanted to change this as we really like each other.

Anyway on the physical side of things we've kissed and this didn't start until March. I was aware he wanted to make a move on me since December ish,but he's never pressured me. I reassured him that I'm just shy, I really wanted to kiss him so one day I just initated it at the end of a date where he hinted wanting to kiss me.

We openly talk about sex from time to time. There was an occasion something I said came out wrong and he said 'i thought it was too early for part 2(sex)' so this made me think he's being patient. He recently asked me the furthest I've been with a guy (I haven't been asked this in years,guys normally just dive in) and on our last date he randomly asks if I've ever had an orgasm or a wet dream. I have no problem with this at all. But it's clearly apparent he's thinking of the physical aspects.

I think about it a lot to, especially since our last date where we shared the most intense kiss yet. He was being more affectionate in public and so on. I'm not ready for sex, sex without commitment isn't on the cards for me. I'm just worried he will lose interest. I mean he is a almost 29 year old man with needs. This is probably the longest time a guy has been patient. Of course he could be out sleeping with other women who knows, I have no control over this.

Do you think there is a chance he will lose interest? He seems pretty into me regardless of the no sex thing.

P.s I realise this didn't end up being short lmao
Reply 1
Bump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending