Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

How long should I go no contact on my gf for to win her back? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So gf found out I was cheating (I blame feminism. p**sy is too goodamn easy to get these days)....but I want to win her back, because she's dope and honestly will be hard to find another girl as good as her.

Anyhow, so my question is, how long should I go 'no contact' on her to give her enough time to miss me hard, but not too much time to get over me?

You sound like a bit of a ****. not sure she'll miss you mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You sound like a bit of a ****. not sure she'll miss you mate
    If I could like I would I second that

ReputationRep:
    I guess I shouldnt be surprised by the wave of judgement....you can't even make a spelling mistake on this site without a queue of people waiting to judge you

ReputationRep:
    "Because she's dope".

You're a prick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by MAINE.)
    I guess I shouldnt be surprised by the wave of judgement....you can't even make a spelling mistake on this site without a queue of people waiting to judge you
    It's not just the cheating thing though. You come across quite arrogant by assuming that she'll want to come back to you just by you ignoring her. I reckon you should try another way to get her back.

That said I am kind of judging you. If she's that 'dope' why cheat in the first place.

And the whole feminism thing, what you even on about?

ReputationRep:
    It's not just the cheating thing though. You come across quite arrogant by assuming that she'll want to come back to you just by you ignoring her. I reckon you should try another way to get her back.

That said I am kind of judging you. If she's that 'dope' why cheat in the first place.

And the whole feminism thing, what you even on about?

I dont assume she'll want me back just by ignoring her....I just know that I need to get her to miss me first and then try and win back her heart.

Why I cheated is a long story, but jist of it is that I am going through some issues with sex addiction.

And I do blame feminism to an extent....there are so many sexually liberated women these days that are practically throwing their vaginas at men....you can't blame a guy for catching :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom102)
    "Because she's dope".

You're a prick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Internet tough guys saying nasty things about me....I think I am gonna go curl up on my bed and cry

ReputationRep:
    I dont assume she'll want me back just by ignoring her....I just know that I need to get her to miss me first and then try and win back her heart.

Why I cheated is a long story, but jist of it is that I am going through some issues with sex addiction.

And I do blame feminism to an extent....there are so many sexually liberated women these days that are practically throwing their vaginas at men....you can't blame a guy for catching :/
    You can't blame other people for your own actions, nobody forced you to have sex. If you have sex addiction then you shouldn't be in a relationship until you have resolved those issues and whilst you are doing that sort out your attitude because it stinks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Um, yes you kind of can.

yeeeee..... i agree with everyone else, your acting/acted like a ****, whether you will continue to do so is up to you. But for the moment everyone agrees

ReputationRep:
    And this is why people have trust issues.

I doubt she'll want back the scum that cheated on her.

And yes, we can blame you. You didn't cheat by accident, you and only you are to blame for your own actions, addiction or no addiction you are still to blame.

ReputationRep:
    Ummmm....yea.....you haven't mentioned getting help for your sexual addiction. She's not going to want you back as you would be a repeat offender and cheat again. If your girl is so 'dope' then find a good counselor, get into therapy, then after perhaps a year of treatment you can find that girl and whole-heartedly apologize! Until you get help for yourself you shouldn't waste your ex's time.

ReputationRep:
    because she's dope[/FONT]
    A good troll attempt ruined right here.

You've got a point there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was cheating
    how long should I go 'no contact'
    to win her back

After reading these three bits in succession I've come to the conclusion that you're an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    So gf found out I was cheating (I blame feminism. p**sy is too goodamn easy to get these days)....but I want to win her back, because she's dope and honestly will be hard to find another girl as good as her.

Anyhow, so my question is, how long should I go 'no contact' on her to give her enough time to miss me hard, but not too much time to get over me?
    Don't listen to everyone else. You shouldn't contact her for at least 8 months. It'll show her that you're a really cool guy and that you're busy. She'll be missing you so much after that amount of time

bro wth man, i respected you as a solid poster in ib forum a lot, this is poor man. hows ib anyway, it turns out that youve been following all the other young guys in your office

ReputationRep:
    bro wth man, i respected you as a solid poster in ib forum a lot, this is poor man. hows ib anyway, it turns out that youve been following all the other young guys in your office
    lol m8 being a banker doesnt mean I have to be a good person....in fact, going on popular opinion, being a banker means I'm highly likely not to be a good person :lol:

lol m8 being a banker doesnt mean I have to be a good person....in fact, going on popular opinion, being a banker means I'm highly likely not to be a good person :lol:
    I know, I thought you were a good person based on your posts im saying, this shows a different side though.
    i know a lot of guys in their 20s in ib who are shagging others on the sly fro their gfs, most gfs are fine with it because they are getting showered with gifts, pathetic tbh, i thought that culture would be less existent in all honesty, ib is just **** tbh. Did any other sector like consulting or start ups never cross your mind?

ReputationRep:
    Ok, since I dont want people to doubt the veracity of my mission re: helping people with their investment banking goals, I will come clean....

...I made this thread as a joke just to kill time at work. I just want to thank TSR for being the object of my amusement, I wanna thank my moms for always supporting me, and I want to thank god for being my light in those darkest hours. Peace y'all, I'm out

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 14, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.