Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

How long should I go no contact on my gf for to win her back? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MAINE.)
    Ok, since I dont want people to doubt the veracity of my mission re: helping people with their investment banking goals, I will come clean....

...I made this thread as a joke just to kill time at work. I just want to thank TSR for being the object of my amusement, I wanna thank my moms for always supporting me, and I want to thank god for being my light in those darkest hours. Peace y'all, I'm out
    seriously? would of been great if it was true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MAINE.)
    Ok, since I dont want people to doubt the veracity of my mission re: helping people with their investment banking goals, I will come clean....

...I made this thread as a joke just to kill time at work. I just want to thank TSR for being the object of my amusement, I wanna thank my moms for always supporting me, and I want to thank god for being my light in those darkest hours. Peace y'all, I'm out
    You must have a wonderful life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VotreAltesse)
    You must have a wonderful life.

Your life can be just this good too brother....and all you gotta do is accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 14, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.