Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Do adams apples bother girls? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Adam's apples are kinda hot (as the other poster said, they look masculine). Yeah, I find them really hot actually. When a guy gulps or drinks, my eyes are automatically drawn there... this is starting to sound like that scene from that Coca-Cola advert...
    As long as they're not so enlarged and protruding to the point that it looks like that scene from Firewalker episode of The X-Files where that thing full of spores eventually explodes from their throats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by godivaontherocks)
    Adam's apples are kinda hot (as the other poster said, they look masculine). Yeah, I find them really hot actually. When a guy gulps or drinks, my eyes are automatically drawn there... this is starting to sound like that scene from that Coca-Cola advert...
    As long as they're not so enlarged and protruding to the point that it looks like that scene from Firewalker episode of The X-Files where that thing full of spores eventually explodes from their throats.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Project Yes)
    Thanks
    Lol .... thanks for what? I hope I didn't insult you hun. Like I said, I think they're hot. Unless they're very, very, VERY prominent lol As in... if it looks like another creature may be living in there.

ReputationRep:
    Don't really care either way to be honest.

Edit: in fact now I think about it I have no idea if my partner has a visible Adam's apple or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by godivaontherocks)
    Lol .... thanks for what? I hope I didn't insult you hun. Like I said, I think they're hot. Unless they're very, very, VERY prominent lol As in... if it looks like another creature may be living in there.
    Leave me alone, got a lot of other *****es cos im famous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Project Yes)
    Leave me alone, got a lot of other *****es cos im famous
    What? Was that just a really bad joke?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 11, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.