GCSE R.E exam May 11th 2015

Watch
clarathezara
Badges: 1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
So my first GCSE exam is tomorrow and the nerves have just started to kick in......

Does anyone have any useful tips that I can use to hopefully gain B+ grades. In my mocks without any work I got Bs but I would love to get A/A*s just cos....its awesome to get them duhh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

usmanzubair
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by clarathezara)
So my first GCSE exam is tomorrow and the nerves have just started to kick in......

Does anyone have any useful tips that I can use to hopefully gain B+ grades. In my mocks without any work I got Bs but I would love to get A/A*s just cos....its awesome to get them duhh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜
I gave it last year. And i used to stress about it alot cause i got 67/130 in mocks. Then i tried to memorize so many points about each chapter. Argumentatives and all what is required. Examples and views. Turned out i got A* with 127/130
Look at markscheme its quite same youll get the idea of how to write but as now its too late. Good luck hope u ace it

Posted from TSR Mobile
clarathezara
Badges: 1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by usmanzubair)
I gave it last year. And i used to stress about it alot cause i got 67/130 in mocks. Then i tried to memorize so many points about each chapter. Argumentatives and all what is required. Examples and views. Turned out i got A* with 127/130
Look at markscheme its quite same youll get the idea of how to write but as now its too late. Good luck hope u ace it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow that's amazing that you got an A* well done! And thanks a lot x
usmanzubair
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by clarathezara)
Wow that's amazing that you got an A* well done! And thanks a lot x
Have fun with the paper goodluck x

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.1%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.35%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.67%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.37%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.51%

Watched Threads