Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

GCSE R.E exam May 11th 2015 Watch

So my first GCSE exam is tomorrow and the nerves have just started to kick in......

Does anyone have any useful tips that I can use to hopefully gain B+ grades. In my mocks without any work I got Bs but I would love to get A/A*s just cos....its awesome to get them duhh 😂😝

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clarathezara)
    So my first GCSE exam is tomorrow and the nerves have just started to kick in......

Does anyone have any useful tips that I can use to hopefully gain B+ grades. In my mocks without any work I got Bs but I would love to get A/A*s just cos....its awesome to get them duhh 😂😝
    I gave it last year. And i used to stress about it alot cause i got 67/130 in mocks. Then i tried to memorize so many points about each chapter. Argumentatives and all what is required. Examples and views. Turned out i got A* with 127/130
    Look at markscheme its quite same youll get the idea of how to write but as now its too late. Good luck hope u ace it

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by usmanzubair)
    I gave it last year. And i used to stress about it alot cause i got 67/130 in mocks. Then i tried to memorize so many points about each chapter. Argumentatives and all what is required. Examples and views. Turned out i got A* with 127/130
    Look at markscheme its quite same youll get the idea of how to write but as now its too late. Good luck hope u ace it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow that's amazing that you got an A* well done! And thanks a lot x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clarathezara)
    Wow that's amazing that you got an A* well done! And thanks a lot x
    Have fun with the paper goodluck x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.