Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Applying for International: Introduction to the study of fashion. Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm applying to LCF for a foundation year in the course mentioned in the title. I was wondering what all my portfolio should cover if my field is fashion business & also 20) "marketing, visual merchandising, planning, analysis of designer trend forecasting" this was mentioned on their page, what exactly am I supposed to do here? I'm a little lost.
    I'm also wondering if any girl is interested having me as their housemate near the limegrove campus. I'm 18, and I'm a smoker.
    Looking forward to responses .

ReputationRep:
    You don't have to do something connected with business,it's not necessary ( if I understood you In a right way)
    I was accepted and my portfolio consisted of various creative projects+essay)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi there. I'm interested in studying at UAL. I'm looking for as many information as possible. I know about arts.ac.uk official web-site, also read about it on ukrainian site simplex. Maybe there is some other interesting resourses or reviews, you can advise.
    thanks

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.