Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Am i some sort of ugly freak? Watch

Thanks everyone for saying those nice things I understand now that I'm not a freak and many people have the same thing

ReputationRep:
    If that's you in the picture, no your not ugly. By the way, i'm 18 going on 19 and I've never had a boyfriend or kissed a boy. You'll be fine, just work on your self esteem a bit.

ReputationRep:
    your pretty, dont worry about it. you shouldn't be worried about it at 16 though, plenty of time to meet someone you actually like and not just do it for the sake of doing the same things as your friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clarathezara)
    I was just worried that I'm some freak as I'm 16 and never had a boyfriend or done anything not even kissed one...
    Everyone In my school even not so pretty girls have done stuff and I'm like an inexperienced baby compared to them.
    I thought it was because I never had the time to meet someone but now I'm getting really self conscious like am I too ugly or fat or short. My mum says I'm not ugly but I just can't believe her and I get so down about it....
    You can see me from my profile picture but maybe you can help me?

Thanks.....
    This is why. You aint ugly!!

(Original post by Vlammm)
    If that's you in the picture, no your not ugly. By the way, i'm 18 going on 19 and I've never had a boyfriend or kissed a boy. You'll be fine, just work on your self esteem a bit.
    okay I will its just hard for me, thanks xx

ReputationRep:
    If you think you're a "freak" for only being 16 and inexperienced, you need a couple more years to mature

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    /tagged/me

ReputationRep:
    I was just worried that I'm some freak as I'm 16 and never had a boyfriend or done anything not even kissed one...
    Everyone In my school even not so pretty girls have done stuff and I'm like an inexperienced baby compared to them.
    I thought it was because I never had the time to meet someone but now I'm getting really self conscious like am I too ugly or fat or short. My mum says I'm not ugly but I just can't believe her and I get so down about it....

Thanks.....
    I think your problem is your too attractive , also your not alone in the department of being inexperienced in relationships, i have never had a girlfriend or even kissed a girl and im 17 male, and i would totally go out with you, also looks are not the only thing guys look for in a girlfriend

You're a pretty girl judging by your picture. If you were actually unattractive like me then you might have a serious problem. :sigh:

(Original post by ElectronDonor)
    I think your problem is your too attractive , also your not alone in the department of being inexperienced in relationships, i have never had a girlfriend or even kissed a girl and im 17 male, and i would totally go out with you, also looks are not the only thing guys look for in a girlfriend
    Wow I have never heard of being too attractive especially not in my case but thank you. I understand now that its not uncommon for me to feel this way and loads of others feel the same and also I have tonnes of time so I shouldn't worry 😊

(Original post by Maid Marian)
    You're a pretty girl judging by your picture. If you were actually unattractive like me then you might have a serious problem. :sigh:
    Awh no you're probably not ugly at all! Don't say that x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Placentamedicanae, or whatever his name was, disagreed and he met you in person.

So shut up, Marian.

Thanks.....
    Everyone experiences things at different times, don't worry! You're not a freak. I'm 20 and I've never had a boyfriend. In fact, I had my first kiss a few months back. You're still young, you've got plenty of time ahead. Also, you're very pretty! I know there's this societal pressure nowadays amongst teenagers to get laid and have boyfriends and whatnot but it's ridiculous. You've still got college and university ahead of you to meet people!

(Original post by Mochassassin)
    Everyone experiences things at different times, don't worry! You're not a freak. I'm 20 and I've never had a boyfriend. In fact, I had my first kiss a few months back. You're still young, you've got plenty of time ahead. Also, you're very pretty! I know there's this societal pressure nowadays amongst teenagers to get laid and have boyfriends and whatnot but it's ridiculous. You've still got college and university ahead of you to meet people!
    Thank you 😊

ReputationRep:
    Well it's not really to do with being ugly. Look at all those ugly women who have children, sorry that makes me sound awful but you know what I mean (I hope, maybe i'm just a bit of a *******). You're definitely not ugly, maybe you are not forward enough or have unrealistic standards.

ReputationRep:
    This seems like a thread fishing for compliments. I just don't think someone who thinks they are genuinely ugly would set their avatar and profile picture as a photo of themselves. Either way, you aren't ugly.

Don't worry OP. I didn't have my first kiss or boyfriend until 18 and had never had a huge amount of attention. It sounds like you need to put yourself forward more in these sort of situations and not expect guys to make the first move (just assuming you do this because this is what I used to be like). Try to meet a variety of people .
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    If you're the person in the avatar, then no you're not ugly. You're pretty actually .

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 11, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.