Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Guys, would this put you off? Watch

Guys, if your girlfriend was stronger than you as in could beat you at wrestling/an arm wrestle and had a stronger upper body (through being fit/working out) would it put you off her?

ReputationRep:
    I'm well into strong women.

ReputationRep:
    usually no but in this scenario where does said girlfriend fit on the 'Not homicidal' to 'Homicidal' scale? i feel knowing this would affect my answer

ReputationRep:
    It wouldn't put me off no, not at all.

As long as she wasn't going on and on about it until Kingdom come.

I have female friends that are stronger than me, without a shadow of a doubt and we laugh about it often, but they never take it too far or drag it out to the point where it's annoying/rude.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind if she could crush a can with her arse cheeks or cleavage and I couldn't, but otherwise I might feel emasculated

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't bother me but if she could lift me up with no strain and for more than ten seconds well then I know who the man is( joke if your offended by small dig at sexism)

ReputationRep:
    Yes. However no women is stronger than me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    Yes. However no women is stronger than me.
    this lady disagrees with your statement

http://www.bodybuildinginnovation.co...omanSweden.jpg

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 11, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Would you rather

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.