Turn on thread page Beta

do i have klinefelters syndrome? PLEASSSSEEEE HELPP ASAP watch

    • #1
    • Thread Starter

    i have moobs and a small penis but im not taller than all of my family members and i have some muscle on biceps and quads. i do not have a learning difficulty
    im 16 and im so scared that i have it and dont know if i should ask my parents to go to the gp
    im so stressed about this and i have exams soon:confused::confused:
    my arms and legs are quite long think
    im about 5 7
    150 pounds
    what should i do
    • #2

    What has lead you to this? I am 99.999999999999% sure you do not have Klienfelters based on what you have said here. This is an anxious time. Do you get health anxiety? You should try to forget about it and concentrate on your exams.

    If you really need to put your mind at ease, see your GP. There is no rush.

    You do not need to ask your parents to go to the GP.
    • Community Assistant

    Community Assistant
    Stop worrying.

    It doesn't sound like you do, but there's no possible way for anyone here to know.

    Why ask your parents about going to the GPs, rather than just booking an appointment yourself?
    • #3

    Friendly reminder that there is absolutely no shame whatsoever in asking your GP for advice. You can make your appointment yourself and they will never discuss your appointment or medical history with anyone else, especially your parents. They see hundreds if not thousands of young people every year who worry about certain issues which are quite personal, so I can assure you that you are not alone.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 26, 2015


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.