Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Need some help with girl im screwing @ uni Watch

ReputationRep:
    Stop trolling. Both of you are idiots, especially you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadiseFound)
    OP is either a gigantic ******* or troll. Some guys actually think like this and it's quite unsettling, probably weren't loved as a child.
    Don't hate the player hate the game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nvmthename)
    Im not op, but what makes him not loved as a child because he had casual sex?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's not the fact that he had casual sex, that's fine - it's the fact that he thinks women are sluts for having casual sex, but it's perfectly fine for men, and that he is selfishly keeping this girl around, despite knowing she has feelings for him (which will never be returned), so he can still have sex with her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nvmthename)
    Im not op, but what makes him not loved as a child because he had casual sex?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm no psychologist so don't quote me on this but I'd imagine one would have a field day on this guy.

Strong Madonna/Whore complex, fact that he ascribes chastity with sanctity yet is promiscuous himself, sleeping with girls to compensate the lack of love he recieved at home etc

I have nothing against casual sex, some people like sex its as simple as that. But more often than not there are underlying motives as to why they are afraid of commitment, have to sleep with so many people and so on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhoenixFire17)
    It's not the fact that he had casual sex, that's fine - it's the fact that he thinks women are sluts for having casual sex, but it's perfectly fine for men, and that he is selfishly keeping this girl around, despite knowing she has feelings for him (which will never be returned), so he can still have sex with her.
    (Original post by ParadiseFound)
    I'm no psychologist so don't quote me on this but I'd imagine one would have a field day on this guy.

Strong Madonna/Whore complex, fact that he ascribes chastity with sanctity yet is promiscuous himself, sleeping with girls to compensate the lack of love he recieved at home etc

I have nothing against casual sex, some people like sex its as simple as that. But more often than not there are underlying motives as to why they are afraid of commitment, have to sleep with so many people and so on.
    The op didn't call anyone a slut or am i missing something?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    wow, this guy is an absolute prick with no respect for women, get a life mate and stop taking advantage
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Project Yes)
    Ok so I met this girl in a seminar, I approached her and asked her out on date, started ****ing her a few days after.

Since then (3 months) i've kept her on the side only meeting up to ****, lately she's been getting real clingy, she asked me if I was using her for sex and I said "do you have anything else to offer" then we kissed and she left.

She's been messaging me random **** on fb and texting me, I've just been ignoring her as im busy with work and exams and other girls/my friends and **** like that.

How can I keep her around without her getting so clingy? I'm not interested in being her boyfriend, I'd never go out with a girl that allows her self to be a **** buddy so easily.
    You can't OP. Sex releases hormones and women especially become emotionally attached over time.

Here let Sheldon explain..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDC-raGiPwg

You need to be a man and cut it off or make her your girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    So I think that it's actually the girl's fault. She shouldn't have slept with someone so easily because everyone knows what happens if you give a boy sex so quickly and easily, and she should've known that having sex with someone for so long would cause her to develop feelings for that person. Just tell her you don't want a relationship and you were just using her for sex. Simple.

I do, however, agree with some other posters in terms of OP's attitudes. So you can go sleeping around so easily but your future girlfriend can't? You get in bed with whoever you find attractive but she can't? Double standards, no?

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, perhaps she shouldn't have been so naïve. We're talking about a uni student here, not a preteen. The fact that you even said "do you have anything else to offer" should've summed it up to the girl. Yes, you did ask for a date, but then sex pretty much straight after that again signals your intentions. Especially if you literally hadn't talked to her before. I suggest you ditch her and go find someone who wants that kind of stuff, because she's obviously thinking this is a healthy relationship (ha!). There's nothing wrong with what you (or a female) is doing as long as you both want the same thing. But I'm not condoning the foolish, immature way you most likely went about it.

ReputationRep:
    You must know the only way you can sort this is to talk to her about it, which you flatly refused.

So with that in mind, what is the point of this thread? Trying to humble brag that you're shagging a girl you have no respect for? If so er...well done? :/ we got a badass over here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AvaAdore)
    You must know the only way you can sort this is to talk to her about it, which you flatly refused.

So with that in mind, what is the point of this thread? Trying to humble brag that you're shagging a girl you have no respect for? If so er...well done? :/ we got a badass over here!
    Couldn't have put it better myself, well said mate!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Project Yes)
    Ok so I met this girl in a seminar, I approached her and asked her out on date, started ****ing her a few days after.

Since then (3 months) i've kept her on the side only meeting up to ****, lately she's been getting real clingy, she asked me if I was using her for sex and I said "do you have anything else to offer" then we kissed and she left.

She's been messaging me random **** on fb and texting me, I've just been ignoring her as im busy with work and exams and other girls/my friends and **** like that.

How can I keep her around without her getting so clingy? I'm not interested in being her boyfriend, I'd never go out with a girl that allows her self to be a **** buddy so easily.
    just let the relationship develop

there is nothing "you can do"

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 11, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.