The Student Room Group

A2 results...

Hi, due to unforeseeneen circumstances (a Tory win) I won't be in the country after my exams in June. Obviously I won't be able to collect my results and certificates in summer, so what is the procedure? Thank you :smile:

P.S. I'm not really leaving because the Tories won, but that definitely doesn't make me want to stay more!
Original post by leonmcgann
Hi, due to unforeseeneen circumstances (a Tory win) I won't be in the country after my exams in June. Obviously I won't be able to collect my results and certificates in summer, so what is the procedure? Thank you :smile:

P.S. I'm not really leaving because the Tories won, but that definitely doesn't make me want to stay more!

You can get them posted ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by GelukkigChloe
You can get them posted ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
do
I need to tell my college beforehand or will they send them themselves if I don't turn up on results day??
Original post by leonmcgann
do
I need to tell my college beforehand or will they send them themselves if I don't turn up on results day??

It will be easier to tell your college beforehand, especially with a change of address as they will send them to the home address they have on the system if you don't turn up. Also, around November time, you need to ask the school to send over certificates

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending