need advice on what todo

Watch this thread
NathanAllen
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I have fallen in love with this boy at school the only problem is he's heterosexual and I'm homosexual were both 16 and I don't know what to-do i want to tell him my feelings towards him but i dont know, it's so hard and confusing I'm in love with someone that I get along with and that could change with just a few words.
Please help thank you.
Anonymous #1
Report 7 years ago
Anyone
hopeforthebest1
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
My honest opinion is that if you know the guy is heterosexual you shouldn't tell him. It sounds like you have a solid friendship going and it isn't worth risking the friendship over. Plus, even though you don't want to hear this, you are only 16 and there will be plenty of time in your future to meet other romantic interests. Be patient! Good luck!
Duncan2012
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Has he given you any indication that he might be gay/bi? Does he know you're gay? If not then I wouldn't say anything about your feelings for him and maybe ruin a friendship.
stephaniewindom
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Just explain your feelings to him if he interested you will continue or leave him...
Anonymous #1
Report 7 years ago
OK I'll try
NathanAllen
Rep:
Can any other heterosexuals answer please

Posted from TSR Mobile
ThePalfrinator
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
He would be lucky to have you, you're drop dead gorg :*
NathanAllen
Rep:
(Original post by ThePalfrinator)
He would be lucky to have you, you're drop dead gorg :*
Thanks if only i could have him he is straight😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
NathanAllen
Rep:
I want to tell him tomorrow so please help on how to tell him

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (6)
20%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.33%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
23.33%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
23.33%

Watched Threads