Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have fallen in love with this boy at school the only problem is he's heterosexual and I'm homosexual were both 16 and I don't know what to-do i want to tell him my feelings towards him but i dont know, it's so hard and confusing I'm in love with someone that I get along with and that could change with just a few words.
    Please help thank you.

Anyone

ReputationRep:
    My honest opinion is that if you know the guy is heterosexual you shouldn't tell him. It sounds like you have a solid friendship going and it isn't worth risking the friendship over. Plus, even though you don't want to hear this, you are only 16 and there will be plenty of time in your future to meet other romantic interests. Be patient! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Has he given you any indication that he might be gay/bi? Does he know you're gay? If not then I wouldn't say anything about your feelings for him and maybe ruin a friendship.

ReputationRep:
    Just explain your feelings to him if he interested you will continue or leave him...

OK I'll try

ReputationRep:
    Can any other heterosexuals answer please

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He would be lucky to have you, you're drop dead gorg :*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThePalfrinator)
    He would be lucky to have you, you're drop dead gorg :*
    Thanks if only i could have him he is straight😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I want to tell him tomorrow so please help on how to tell him

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 12, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.