Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Girlfriend wants to reward me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So my girlfriend and her university 'gal pals' were worried about their exams. I was feeling rather smug as I have already completed all of my uni exams and assignments for this year. So, I made them milkshakes and cake and gave them cuddles. My girlfriend has said she is so pleased with the way her friends and her were treated that she wishes to reward me. However, I do not wish to be rewarded and I would rather she concentrates on her own well being and that of her friends. So what should I say to her?

ReputationRep:
    Not gonna lie, thought your post was heading towards an orgy.

If you dont want her to do anything for you then simply tell her as sincerely or bluntly as you wish that its fine and not to worry about it till after exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hizinger)
    So my girlfriend and her university 'gal pals' were worried about their exams. I was feeling rather smug as I have already completed all of my uni exams and assignments for this year. So, I made them milkshakes and cake and gave them cuddles. My girlfriend has said she is so pleased with the way her friends and her were treated that she wishes to reward me. However, I do not wish to be rewarded and I would rather she concentrates on her own well being and that of her friends. So what should I say to her?
    You should say "im a douche bag and everything about this story is completely untrue" and then go back to your closet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nvmthename)
    Not gonna lie, thought your post was heading towards an orgy.

If you dont want her to do anything for you then simply tell her as sincerely or bluntly as you wish that its fine and not to worry about it till after exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ok thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by westaugust)
    You should say "im a douche bag and everything about this story is completely untrue" and then go back to your closet
    Ha, you're a troll XD

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 11, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.